Trucker bombs - where to find them?

koolocboy

Sorry in advance if this 'particular' piss topic is not for everyone. But here we go:

I absolutely love drinking piss, whether the piss is fresh or stale, or if it's coming from the tap or from the public urinal, I enjoy them all! Recently, I've been curious about trying those trucker bombs but not too sure about where to find them. I know they can be found along the highway road, but it might be hard to spot them when you're in the car driving. Will there be a higher chance of finding them at rest stops?

And for those who might not know what a trucker bomb is, it's basically a plastic container (could be a milk jug or a water bottle) that the trucker pisses in while he is driving his truck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was recently picking up litter in our local park with a youth group. One boy came up to me holding an iced tea bottle full of yellow liquid. He asked if I thought it was in fact iced tea. I told him it probably wasn't, and he probably shouldn't pick up bottles with yellow liquid in them with his bare hands.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 7:01 PM, koolocboy said:

Sorry in advance if this 'particular' piss topic is not for everyone. But here we go:

I absolutely love drinking piss, whether the piss is fresh or stale, or if it's coming from the tap or from the public urinal, I enjoy them all! Recently, I've been curious about trying those trucker bombs but not too sure about where to find them. I know they can be found along the highway road, but it might be hard to spot them when you're in the car driving. Will there be a higher chance of finding them at rest stops?

And for those who might not know what a trucker bomb is, it's basically a plastic container (could be a milk jug or a water bottle) that the trucker pisses in while he is driving his truck.

they're great. I used to have a boyfriend who took me to a few truck stops to whore my ass out to truckers and he liked to find a bunch of them and watch me drink a few full bottles of piss. I think my record was eleven 650 ml bottles in one night. I drank so much piss it made me piss several times

• Piggy 2

• 11 months later...

This is my favorite way to get piss to drink.  It's a no hassle way to get a guy's piss.  I drive around looking for tossed roadside bottles of PISS (Trucker Piss Bomb)

they are all over,  I've even found them in the Walmart parking lot.   But the best Areas are areas with lots of truck traffic !  Yesterday I found 12 bottles out of those I drank 7 .

I have a system for drinking the piss if find.  Cloudy, older piss, or overly salty piss , I won't drink those !  The piss has to be crystal clear, can be any color before I will drink them, dark

piss is the best but usually salty.    I think that the piss in bottles that have been out in the sun UV light helps kill any bad stuff .  I've been drinking piss this way for over 5 yrs. and

knock on wood I've never had any health issues other than a cold or diarrhea.   There is nothing hotter than feeling a stranger's PISS churning in my belly !!!  I like to think of who's dick

was stuck in the end of the bottle filling it as I drink them,  if they only knew someone was drinking and enjoying their piss.  I have found full gallons of piss too. 

The older piss doesn't go to waste I will pour those into a jug that I made with a small hole in the bottom and hang it up in my tub and let all that beautiful old smelly piss

stream all over me  I like to be fully clothed, the smells WOW !!  Nut just smelling it all !!!!!    I will mix it up playing with the Piss  depends on how horny I am have poured it over

cereal. Give me some new ideas how I could have fun?   also always bring the bottles of piss home and drink them on cam.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You see them all over the sides of the roadways as it’s not just truckers filling bottles with piss and tossing them out the windows but typically they use bigger jugs.   

Rest areas, pull offs and gas stations that have space for big rigs someone said to look in the trash cans snd they are right.   

I’ve pick up my share and drank from some but I love going into the public restroom setting in or between the urinal and pouring it over me.   I also splash the walls with it making sure the piss stench is  ripe for the next pig or hopefully more guys lean to love the stench of piss!  

• 2 weeks later...

Twice I have found the bombs on the Zzyzx  exit off the 15 just before Baker headed to Vegas.   There are lots of piss stops along the 15 but this is one of the better ones.  Why would the truckers drop off there bombs here when it is a great place to whip it out and piss.  West of the highway but I have seen pissing with no shame to the east as well.

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2022 at 10:04 AM, Pisspig1 said:

This is my favorite way to get piss to drink.  It's a no hassle way to get a guy's piss.  I drive around looking for tossed roadside bottles of PISS (Trucker Piss Bomb)

they are all over,  I've even found them in the Walmart parking lot.   But the best Areas are areas with lots of truck traffic !  Yesterday I found 12 bottles out of those I drank 7 .

I have a system for drinking the piss if find.  Cloudy, older piss, or overly salty piss , I won't drink those !  The piss has to be crystal clear, can be any color before I will drink them, dark

piss is the best but usually salty.    I think that the piss in bottles that have been out in the sun UV light helps kill any bad stuff .  I've been drinking piss this way for over 5 yrs. and

knock on wood I've never had any health issues other than a cold or diarrhea.   There is nothing hotter than feeling a stranger's PISS churning in my belly !!!  I like to think of who's dick

was stuck in the end of the bottle filling it as I drink them,  if they only knew someone was drinking and enjoying their piss.  I have found full gallons of piss too. 

The older piss doesn't go to waste I will pour those into a jug that I made with a small hole in the bottom and hang it up in my tub and let all that beautiful old smelly piss

stream all over me  I like to be fully clothed, the smells WOW !!  Nut just smelling it all !!!!!    I will mix it up playing with the Piss  depends on how horny I am have poured it over

cereal. Give me some new ideas how I could have fun?   also always bring the bottles of piss home and drink them on cam.

does it mean i'm a piss whore pig if i'll even drink the smelly old cloudier piss? but my favorite is pouring it in my portable piss trough then finding a raw top into fucking me as i'm my back, legs up in a pool of smelly ripe piss!

• 3 weeks later...

Before I retired,  I would see a lot of drivers hop out of their rigs at the job sites with a bottle or two in their hand.  If I liked the looks of the driver,  I'd fetch the bottles out of the trash and stash them in my backpack for later

• Like 1