Stress Relief

Hunter22

The past week was hectic, been busy with work, traveling and meetings all over and being without my bf was even worse cause I had no time to have some fun. 

I was texting my partner during this time and he promised we’ll have a nice weekend together, when I got back home, my bf ran a bath for me and told me to get cleaned up “just in case” 

About an hour later, I got out and came down, naked, I was surprised to find 6 guys waiting for me in our living room and my bf just announcing “have fun” ?

I dropped to my knees and started going over between them sucking and getting them hard, it only took a few seconds each as they were equally horny lol

5 minutes in while sucking one of them I felt the first cock poking at my pussy, with just a quick push and some spit as lube I had the first cock in me after almost a week and I just backed my ass on it till he was balls deep in me with both of us grunting like the horny men we are.

this started the train reaction (pun intended ?) and I was getting my hole pounded hard for about an hour when the guys switching between fucking me and having me suck clean their cocks

then we took a quick break and went to our play room so we can continue to have more fun without worrying messing up the living room ?

I was double penetrated for an hour straight with the guys rotating between them, then I was put on the sling to be gang fucked hard and deep, having a cock at both my pussy and throat, drank some piss loads from them cause I didn’t want them to pull out and leave me ?

after about 4 hours of nonstop fucking and taking at least 2-3 loads of each the boys left leaving me completely spent, cum filled and full belly of piss 

my partner then carried me back upstairs, ate my sloppy ass drinking and sharing a cum kiss with me and finally dropping his load in me before we had a nice shower and I crashed on our bed cuddled by my amazing bf and his still hard cock in me till we both fell asleep 

woke up with at least two more loads he dropped in me during the night and one more this morning 

overall it was a great night to come back too and I woke up feeling so relaxed after a hectic week! 

Great way to relief the stress ?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5