How I Met my Daddy

Part 1: How it Starts

It started innocently enough. The casual chit chats back and forth on bbrts. I had read his profile multiple times and knew him by heart. 65 white male. 5’10 and about 175 lbs, white hair. He had the look of someone who had been around, his profile pic proudly showing his face and body. Me I couldn’t get past the fact that I only wanted it raw. That beneath my nine to five corporate job and the casual friends I met out at night. I wanted to be on hands and knees taking raw dick whenever I could. 

I sent him the customary oink to show I liked the crude profile message he left. Looking for bottom boys who need their boyholes filled with pox cum. I would get hard just from reading his profile. The initial shock of his response sent me into a spin when I received it one night. 

“Hey boy, sounds to me like you wanna be a pig but are too scared to pull the trigger. You should let me open up that boyhole so all the daddy’s can cum into you. Let me know if you ever want to. I’ll be waiting.” 

It was then I knew I had to give in. I had to offer him my boyhole as he called it. We chatted for a couple more weeks. Him always asking to join him at the local spa. I would always chicken out and make some excuse up. Till one night having had a few drinks with friends I was laying in bed hard as hell. My hole felt like there was an itch there that if I tried to scratch it I would never be able to satisfy it. I sent him the typical hi response and we got into our normal chatting. He told me he was going to the spa and that I should go and finally experience his daddy dick first hand. The liquor and horniness finally wore me down enough that before I knew it I was in the parking lot. 

I looked out from my far away space as shadowy figures moved around the building. Heads down no speaking. This wasn’t a place to talk. I could feel my heart beginning to race and before I knows what was going on I was walking up to the stairs to the attendant window. Ready to submit and offer up my boyhole. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

Part 2: we Meet

there was a smell to the air. Sterile and clean, with subtle traces of the depravity that happened here lingering somewhere behind the smell of the cleaning products. The old man working the door was nice enough. He asked for my ID and money. I bought lube and poppers while I was there. 60$ poorer I was buzzed in and received my towel. I made my way up to my room. Disrobed and out my towel around my waist. I checked my phone for messages. Nothing that Grindr was blowing up. Something to keep in mind for later I though. Right now I was meeting daddy. He sent me a text room 18 don’t keep me waiting. My heart skipped a beat. Key in hand. Lube applies to my hole and a quick sniff for bravery I walked out and headed to room 18. 

It was hot in the building, the cheap old carpet was faded and the little amount of light that filled the halls was just enough to see the shilouttes of people without giving actual details. I got to room 18 and gently knocked, the door opened and a deep voice told me to get in. 

The rooms weren’t large. Just enough for a few unique positions. Cheap bed and pillow and a mirror on the wall to see what I was about to do. He stood in front of me. A little shorter than me. But oh so handsome. His beard pure white and his figure a little more emmaciated than his pictures led me to originally believe. A small belly that was firm and covered in white hair as well. 

“ So today’s the day he said.” Hand around my waist, gently rubbing just above my towel. “I’m finally gonna breed this boyhole.” He said as he pulled my towel away and tossed it on the floor. I never considered myself ugly but I also never considered myself overly handsome. Although based on the sounds this man was making I figured I’d met his satisfaction. I could his hands caressing my ass. He guided me to the bed and then dropped his own towel revealing that which I wanted all this time. 

His cock was long and thick. At least 8 inches with a bulbous head. His balls were hefty, everything squeezed through his cock ring which just made everything appear larger. I looked up at him. Lust and love in my eyes as my mouth moved closer to him. 

“That’s it boyhole, give in.” He said while stroking my hair. My tongue crept out and gave the head a quick lick just to try the taste. As soon as that taste registered with my brain I knew I was hooked. This is what daddy tastes like and he tasted fucking delicious. My mouth opened wide and I started sucking him with abandon. All my desires were coming in full force. Here I was on a sleazy bed in a filthy bathhouse sucking the cock of a man more than twice my age and I was loving every minute. He reached over and grabbed the bottle of poppers I had just bought and opened them up. Taking two decent hits himself. Placing the bottle under my nostrils he proceeded to make me inhale sever long drags. I could feel my inner slut winning out and I starting slurping on that daddy cock enjoying the taste of the sick act of being such a slutty bottom popper pig. 

“Good job boyhole, get me good and wet so I can slide into your boyhole and give you what you’ve been craving.” The bottle was replaced under my nose again and I took several more hits. I could that itch in my hole getting stronger I knew what I wanted. I wanted this delicious daddy cock in my mouth to be in my ass breeding me. “What do you think boyhole? Are you ready to get bred? Are you ready for my load yet?” He said with a wicked grin as the bottle was once again under my nostrils flooding me with such a rush. 

“Yes Sir. I want your daddy cock in me so bad. “ I said saddened that I was no longer sucking that tasty old dick but much more excited at the prospect of getting my hole filled. 

“Are going to let me breed you?” He asked. “Are you going to finally become the pig boyhole we both know you were meant to be?” I just boded. Poppered up and so horny I couldn’t talk anymore. I only wanted one thing. To become the boyhole I was meant to be. “Get on the bed boyhole. It’s time.” He said 

I got on my hands and knees my ass up and my head down as I awaited my daddy to mount me. I took a few more hits on the poppers and felt that familiar feeling as his cock was right at my hole. Poised to plunge into me. And I wanted it to. I wanted it so bad. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7

Part 3: boyhole

i could feel the hard Daddy cock at my hole. He made small circles with the head to entice me further.  I could feel my ass start to quiver and relax as more pressure was applied. That oh so familiar sense of pain and excitement right before the top pushes in was sending my heart rate sky high. I was poppered up naked about to let this old man mount me. I was about to embrace the bestial primal energy I had denied for so long take control and let me become what I really wanted to be. Boyhole. A hole for men to dump into nothing more. 

“What does boyhole want.” He said. Teasing my hole. Putting pressure then pulling away before he slipped in. I moaned and groaned in frustration. “Nope you have to tell me or no cock for you. Now what does boyhole need??” I could feel the malice and heat from his voice. His breath on my neck he gently rubbed my lower back while rubbing the head against my hole some more.

“I want you to fuck me.” I whispered quietly.

“What was that?” He said, his cock was lined up now I could feel the heat from his hard man dick poised to enter me. “Louder.”

”I want you to fuck me daddy. I want to feel that hard raw duck turn me into a cum seeking popper pig boyhole. I wanna take your load and have it feel me up. Please.” I begged, hands gripping the sheets realizing I had said it. I said exactly what I had been feeling all this time but was too scared to ever say. But it was out there now. I said to daddy and I gave myself up to him to become his boyhole. 

“Alright. Take a big hit boyhole. It’s about to happen.” He said. I frantically popped the top off and began sniffing like crazy. The rush hit me fast and in that moment when my body surrendered and my mind was at peace he slid into me in one powerful thrust. He was only using my spit and what little lube I had originally applied to enter me. I could feel the friction and burn from his sudden invasion. I was almost certain he was ripping me to shreds. I knew that I would be sloppy and bloody by the end of this fuck. But it didn’t matter. He wanted me to be his boyhole, not his lover. I laid there taking my pounding fully understand my place. I was just a dump. 

“Damn this hole is tight,” He said with gritted teeth as he slowly pounded into me. The fleshy slap of his skin against mine made me feel so inferior as my hole averted this new life. “Tore you up real good boyhole. I think everyone needs to see this excellent work.” He said as I felt a shift on the bed. I could hear the door being left open and I realized he was not fucking me for everyone to see. Everyone would now know the real me. I wanted to hide myself but the feelings in my ass just made me beg louder. Moan more and want this feeling to continue. 

“Hey Jon, who’s the kid?” Asked a middle aged man with a mustache now standing at the doorway watching me degrade myself to being a cum dump. 

“New boyhole. Just opening him up and changing his life for the better.” Job said slapping my ass hard. I flinched but asked for another which he delivered on the other cheek. 

“Damn, let me at that hole next. He’ll need more than just your load if he’s gonna be a poz dump for us.” It was at that moment I realized what was happening. I wasn’t just becoming a cum dump. I was being converted. I was becoming a poz cum dump.  

Edited by Rochcumslut
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 4: Acceptance

I started to struggle, I could my heart race as the adrenaline kicked in. I kept telling myself that I can’t let them poz me. I can’t let this happen. 

“Fucking boyhole is trying to stop this. Greg hold him down will ya. Give your piece to suck on for a bit that should calm him down.” My daddy said as he pounded me even harder.  Greg can in and helped hold me down. His long slender cock smelled as if he had already been inside a hole and I looked up at him. 

“Go on, open up, suck me bitch” He said while rubbing the cock all over my face. I felt daddy begin to shift as he moved himself so he could speak softly into my ear. 

“You wanted to be a boyhole right?” He asked me while still fucking my hole. 

“Yes” I said. Greg put the poppers under my nose and started to tease his cock into my mouth. 

“Boyholes live for cum and cock. They don’t need to be beg they need to be poz. Think how free you’ll be knowing you can take anything into you. You’ll be able to get fucked anywhere by anyone all because you’re gonna  be a poz cumdump.” He picked up the speed. “Or I could just stop and let you go.” Then it happened. He pulled out and I felt my world shatter. I wasn’t thinking about getting away. I wasn’t thinking about getting tested. I was thinking of how empty I was now that daddy wasn’t in my hole. 

“No please” I begged. Eyes wide open as I looked back his cock rock hard and wet with lube and my ass juices. 

“No what?” Daddy asked me. 

“Please don’t stop fucking me. Please.”  I started to scoot back to get daddy back into me. Greg watched me from his spot in front of me and stroked his long cock. 

“What a boyhole.” Greg said laughing as he took a hit of poppers. 

“You know what that means then right. You know what you have to become?” He asked me. 

“I want you back in me. No matter what. I’m sorry I tried to stop this Sir.” I said. Head hung low.

”What are you?” Daddy asked lining back up to my hole. 

“A boyhole” I said. 

“A what?” He asked pressing his head into me. 

“A boyhole.” I said a little louder. 

“You’re missing something. Say it. What are you?” He started to fuck me again. 

“A poz boyhole who only wants cum in him.” I shouted looking right at Greg’s face as the cock in my boyhole bottomed out. 

“Now go ahead boyhole. Take Greg into your mouth and get him ready. He’s next in you after I blow this load.”  Daddy said picking up the pace. 

“Go on boyhole. Suck me. Get me ready to poz your useless boyhole and make you a poz cum dump.” Looking up at him with glazed eyes I opened wide and willing took his poz cock into my mouth. I was a poz boyhole only good for dumping in. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7

Part 5: The Fall

I was being spit roasted by two men almost double my age. Each of them intent on breeding and pozing me. And I was giving no resistance. I could feel myself embracing my new life. I could feel my daddy working open my boyhole. As he started going in deeper and hitting my inner ring. I started to flex and pull on his huge man cock. I let myself embrace the animal I was. I was a boyhole, not a man, just a boyhole. And I knew this was how my life was supposed to be. 

“Fuck, do you feel that boyhole opening up for me. Do you feel that boyhole accepting me. Soon my poz loaf will be deep inside you. The perfect lube to help you realize what you truly are.” Raising his leg on the mattress daddy started to pound at a different angle. I could feel the head piercing my boyclit and I knew this is what I wanted. I knew this is who I was. 

That life I lived outside this moment was a lie. The car. The house. The job. It was all a lie I wore so that I could thrive in this dank filthy world where I was a boyhole who wanted to please men. In that moment I realized daddy could show up to work and demand my boyhole and I would give it. My boss could walk by my desk and I would be totally willing to throw everything away if it meant getting daddy’s cock in me. 

Greg was stroking my hair as I slurped on his long thin Daddy cock. I knew he was next in my hole. I could see his heavy balls filled with poz cum ready to charge me up. He kept telling me what a good boyhole I was. How lucky I was that I found a daddy who cared enough to poz me and make sure I was who I was supposed to be. The poppers were placed under my nose and I was told to take three big hits each nostril. 

The rush hit me like a ton of bricks. My hole began to spasm as I started to spew my load. I could feel my boyhole spasm around Daddy’s cock as he started to swell and increase his pounding. 

“Oh Fuck Yes boyhole. Spew your last neg load. Feel me poz your boyhole.” Daddy wastes no time in pulling out of me. My went and ruined hole leaking out poz seed tinted pink from the rough breeding I had just taken. Greg ripped his cock from my mouth. 

“Wait no,” I begged. 

“Don’t worry boyhole I’m going right into you. You won’t have to wait long.” Greg said moving behind me. Daddy came around the front and offered his slimy cock to me to clean up. 

“Such a good boyhole.” He said while I started to clean his cock. Tasting my ass and that familiar copper taste of blood. “Taste that poz load boyhole. It’s in you now. There’s nothing to save you now. You’re a boyhole only good for one thing.” Daddy’s cock fell from my mouth. I was sweaty and dizzy from poppers and the whole atmosphere. 

“Poz loads daddy,” I said. Eyes going wide as Greg’s long dad cock pushed into me. Just then I looked to my right at the door that been left ajar. Several men were standing there. A gathering of disgusting men 

“Take a good look boyhole” He said tossing my hair, Greg grunting begins me as he fucked me. “They’re all getting a turn. They’re all here to help you embrace the new you. My wonderful poz boyhole.” The poppers were placed under my nose and I submitted willing to take everything. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7