How I Met my Daddy

Part 6: Swinging 

We moved from the room after Greg blew his load in me. All the while Daddy petting my hair while some man I had never seen before moved in front of me. His belly resting on my forehead as I slobbered over a small but pointed cock. He smelled of cigarettes as I greedily tasted his salty bitter load. I remember his upset face when daddy told me to follow him and his stubby cock fell out of my mouth. 

“You’ll get your chance buddy. Just a change in venue.” We left the room and walked down the dimly lit halls. Men reaching out to caress and slap my ass as I followed close behind. Feeling my hole leak out as I walked towards the darkroom. Next to it was a smaller space with a sling hanging idly by. Daddy wasted no time in getting me in place and securing my wrists and legs. My hole open and exposed for everyone to use. “What do you want?” He asked. 

“Cock and loads,” I said. I the familiar bottle of poppers under my nose and I sniffed. But when I thought I was done the bottle was replaced. I looked up and saw Greg smiling as he kept the bottle under me. My hole spawned and my cock twitched as the rush began to take me. I could feel heat radiating from me as I began to crave something inside me. The first man up to bat was the older large man I’d been sucking. Who wasted no time in plunging his cock into me and started grunting. 

“Fucking sloppy used cunt.” He grunted. 

“Hear that baby.” Daddy said leaning down to kiss me sloppily. “That boyhole is ruined and only good for one thing now. Better get used to this you’re gonna need cum in you all the time now.” He said pouring poppers into a rag and ordering me to breath it. 

“Oh here it comes you fucking slut.” The man said breeding me once again. With a sloppy pop he removed himself as a tall black man stepped up holding a long veiny piece of meat. He grunted with approval as he started to work the head into my hole. I gasped as the long thick black dick moved into me. 

“He poz?” The man said. Looking to my daddy ignoring the hole he was pumping. 

“He is after today.” Daddy said stroking my hair before guiding my mouth back to his cock. I could feel it start to stiffen getting ready for round two soon. 

“Perfect cause I don’t believe in med bullshit. This faggot needs to learn his place and take my toxic babies like a fucking slut should.” He started to pick up speed while daddy moved out of the way for another man with a heavy mustache and thick cock to use my mouth. All the while I took the pounding this black man was giving me. Feeling that full painful stretch as my boyhole submitted to his intrusion. 

“Here it comes bitch. Big black load in this fucking skank hole.” He roared and yanked the chains back as the force and fury of his load exploded inside me. I worked out and spewed more Meg seed all over myself. I looked over at daddy, delirious from poppers and the amazing sex I was having. 

“More?” He asked showing genuine concern. I nodded my head and the next man moved in starting to fuck my boyhole. 

—————————————————————

Hi all. Hope you’re enjoying my story. I love feedback and criticism so please feel free to send some my way. 

Thanks

Rochcumslut

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Part 7: intimate 

Daddy took me back to his room. Six men had bred me in the sling. My hole was leaking so much cum. My thighs were sticky from lube and cum that had sloshed out of my ruined boyhole. Daddy pulled out some paper towels and began to clean me around my hole. Taking special time to slowly fuck me with his fingers as he tasted the fresh spunk from inside me. Dipping his middle finger into my used hole he brought it to my face and I licked it clean. Tasting the salty collection of men and disease that I had let inseminate me. 

I could feel my new life taking hold as I realized that more than half the loads in me tonight had to be poz. I could have God knows how many strains swimming inside me. Each one on a misssion to destroy the simple life I thought I knew and replace it with the reality. I was a boyhole now and daddy was horny. He scooted in front of me and laid back. His hard dick presented to me. 

Wasting no time I began to suckle on his fat juicy daddy cock. I could feel the head begin to gorge with blood as his hefty ring trapped balls smacked my chin with his thrusting met with sucking of his fat daddy cock. He stroked my hair gently before placing a bottle of poppers to my nose. I could feel the harsh chemical burn and my eyes strained as flashes of light drifted past. While daddy’s cock stretched my throat and I was deep throating him with enthusiasm. 

“Such a good boyhole,” He said watching me slurp and guzzle his cock. “Taking poz dick with no hassle and ready for more. Aren’t you?” He asked politely, waving someone at the door to come in. “I got a surprise for you boyhole. Something to really seal the deal.” Daddy said. As I felt the clams cold wrinkled skin of someone else behind me. I felt a blunt pointed head begin to work inside me before I felt a fat stomach rest on my lower back. 

“Finally getting this hole. Do you remember me?” The man fucking me asked. But I couldn’t see him as daddy kept me locked and distracted on me. “You can’t see me but I’ve been after this ass for years. Watching you get fucked and always ignoring my messages. But here you are. Taking me without question. Knowing full well I’ve been after this hole since that first night I started chatting with you. It’s me. Fatdadpoz.” He said with a sinister grin. It was then I recalled his disgusting profile. An older man with sores on his lips who was open about his status and depravity. And here I was locked in a spit roast where I wasn’t even fighting him anymore. 

I just stayed there on my knees eagerly awaiting him to add his strain to my boyhole. It was all I was good for. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1