Unproductive bb sex

Read1

We all have had flaky people whether it's on a hookup app like Grindr or Scruff or BBRT, or at a bathhouse/sauna. You've been communicating and get the idea the other side wants bb sex. But when push gets to shove, they disappoint you but either not wanting it or not showing up entirely. 

Do you get discouraged? How have you coped in the past? How do you cope now? Have things changed for you? Let's start an interesting and intriguing discussion. Thanks for reading this.

Guest takingdeepanal
53 minutes ago, Read1 said:

We all have had flaky people whether it's on a hookup app like Grindr or Scruff or BBRT, or at a bathhouse/sauna. You've been communicating and get the idea the other side wants bb sex. But when push gets to shove, they disappoint you but either not wanting it or not showing up entirely. 

Do you get discouraged? How have you coped in the past? How do you cope now? Have things changed for you? Let's start an interesting and intriguing discussion. Thanks for reading this.

If it's on a site, give them a chance to explain themselves. If they can't, they get blocked - and you spread the word among your friends that they're flakes. Otherwise, disregard them as soon as they refuse.

Edited by takingdeepanal

It's a bad enough problem that I very seldom even try to do it on an individual basis. I find that if I go to a bathhouse and take a room, or get a hotel room and host, it's a lot easier to deal with. It's like going to a buffet instead of ordering off the menu - if you don't like what you get, at least you haven't spoiled the whole meal. You can go back and try again quickly. If I know that a certain percentage of those who hit me up for my ass are going to be no-shows, I just make sure I'm in a position to field enough potential hits to beat the odds. That way I never go home unfucked, and often serially fucked.

Also, I make no bones about what I'm looking for, and what I offer. I say quite clearly that I'm taking cock bare. If a guy at the bathhouse insists on using a condom I'm not going to turn him away (hey, it's his orgasm), but if he asks me, I'm going to tell him to please go bare, he'll enjoy me so much more. The longer you stay in position, the more certain you can be that eventually someone is going to take you on your terms. For more frequent results, the trick is to have flexible terms.

• Upvote 1

No real point to be discouraged if that happens. It is wasteful to one's time and effort - I agree - but eventually you'd get a good feel of how introductions play for the whole picture - feelers can be quite descriptive of intents and interests to gauge the seriousness.

I've had more than I ever needed in flakes and fantasists' department. Some very tempting, buff or twinky, only to turn up as complete bummers. If exchange come to a point that the other party can't carry the convo any further, or disappears behind the curve without notice - so be it. If he has the balls to continue - he can come back. Otherwise I know that prior words did not hold as much water for me as I would have hoped to find another kinkster in the sheets. Such transition literally could happen in a span of a few minutes - I've had enough noobs run away from what I do for fun.

You just lay the broadest frame possible from the start - there are no hard limits.

I never block flaky guys but I never respond to them again. I figure if you contact me, you must be into me in some way, so if you arrange a meet, then back out at the last minute or fall silent a couple of hours before, seeing me unresponsive on your grids might give you a little regret that you could learn from for the future - namely stop being so flaky!

As for filtering out guys who use condoms, I am absolutely upfront within a couple of messages on Grindr, Scruff etc - "Looking to meet now? Into bareback?" - and some do respond sorry safe only, to which my reply is - "ok, have a great day! :D" - without any attitude at all, because at least they're being upfront about what they want too.

The worst are the guys who meet now, actually do meet, fuck you bareback (or try to!) and then find they can't cum, or can't get hard... because they accidentally shot their load earlier in the day, or you meet them at night and they're obviously drunk/high/both, and despite their desires there's really nothing going on down there despite numerous attempts by me to suck them into a boner situation. You think - well i'm here now so may as well see if i can milk that cum out of him - but in vain, and a lot of effort wasted. As a cum junkie I find that disappointing - I'm gearing myself up for a fuck and a load and... nothing. Work hard and... nope not happening.

But I don't get disheartened. It's all part of the territory I guess. I just move onto the next fuck, arranging my next meet, or say fuck it and head to the sauna to give my ass away to anyone who wants it.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, sex is best when seed is spread! Have to admit that I'll pass on wearing a condom, but have found almost no one passes the opportunity to fuck me raw. It can take a little coaxing, he might do the "Oh, I'm going to cum" when I'll clench my ass walls around his dick rather than ask him to pull out. Some, though, have to pull out--that's when I'll take a nice hot facial--love the smell and feel of cum as it dries on my face and some drips into my mouth! 

And, if you get together again, you might find him to be a bit more of a bb eager beaver! For me it's about everyone having some fun--it's just the deed is more fun with seed!