Multiple cummers

hungryhole33

Three is the maximum I’ve had. Was from a blowjob. I kept sucking after the first load, ignoring his whimpering that it was too sensitive and he came again after about 30 seconds. The third came a couple of minutes after that, at which point he started going soft and insisted he was spent

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Always been a heavy cummer and yeah I suffer from hyperspermia too which I used to think was a curse as I was constantly horny 24/7 and felt like a sick sex maniac which made me feel guilty and ashamed. After FINALLY stop giving a fuck and following my dick I began to fuck anything any everything which is how I became the POZ sex machine I am now. Sure I LOVE breeding a guy at least 2-3 times in a row until his hole is drenched and gaping wide and he is made into a sloppy cum pig. Then I know I don't suffer from a curse but rather a blessing and a gift ?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, lone_wolf said:

Always been a heavy cummer and yeah I suffer from hyperspermia too which I used to think was a curse as I was constantly horny 24/7 and felt like a sick sex maniac which made me feel guilty and ashamed. After FINALLY stop giving a fuck and following my dick I began to fuck anything any everything which is how I became the POZ sex machine I am now. Sure I LOVE breeding a guy at least 2-3 times in a row until his hole is drenched and gaping wide and he is made into a sloppy cum pig. Then I know I don't suffer from a curse but rather a blessing and a gift ?

fuck my neg cunt right now????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lone_wolf said:

Damn, where can I find a guy like you?!?! Definitely need a hyperspermic guy in my life

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lone_wolf said:

Most I ever got was 7 from a guy once in one day, about 20 hours.  Love keeping cumloads inside.  But usually only get 2 or 3 from someone.  Cum hungry here.

11 hours ago, lone_wolf said:

I would bend over for you anytime.  Need to be flooded and have cum leaking out of me and big shooters are my favorite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1