Multiple cummers

hungryhole33

Years ago I had a black fuck buddy that would cum 3 times each time we fucked. As soon as he came the first time, he'd just keep pounding and would have a second orgasm in one or two minutes. Then he'd continue pounding and have a 3rd in a few moments more. Then he'd collapse in exhaustion to catch his breath. I always called him the  Eveready Bunny Fuck Machine. 
One of my current fuck buddies normally will cum twice. But he takes a breather between fucks. He's only once cum 3 times.

• Like 1

Guest blackseed650

When I Top. I cum atleat twice. If it is a bubble butt bottom. I get three loads or four if I catch the ? slut slipping. What mean is I cum that third time. Then if the bottom goes to the bathroom or kitchen to get us something to eat or drink. I'll fallow them, bend them over, and spread them cheeks, then say, " We ain't done yet. These cheeks still need breeding.

In my old life I would always have to hide my high sex drive because in real life I look like a wholesome all American jock boy where butter wouldn't melt in his mouth persona. My ex bf would be shocked at how heavy my load would be and that it would overflow out of the condom and we would fight because I always stayed hard after I shot and would be begging to fuck again. In the end it lead to a deeply unsatisfied relationship with me fucking him until he came and then me pretending to cum and him falling asleep as I would run to the bathroom to really cum. What a completely selfish fucker he was! But in my old innocent life I thought it was normal to have such a boring sex life and I would always be horny and on edge. That would explain my need to wear the tightest jockstraps to help hide my almost constant solid cock. 

Well turns out my selfish clean freak boyfriend at the time was not that innocent or fussy about other guys cum creating a mess on our bedsheets. As soon as I found out he was secretly a bareback cum freak I completely lost it! I dumped him on the spot but couldn't get out of my head how fucking sleazy and dirty (lol yeah I was such a fucking brainwashed prude) my bf was. It ate away at my mind how this man I loved and was just like me could be so bad and sleazy, it just didn't make sense!?!  I felt even more cheated because he always made me think that my high sex drive and huge loads were a bad thing, turns out he did that because he was jealous and it was his way to control me. Well at least now I know the truth: cum belongs in a hole raw always and all guys need to be fucked multiple times in a row!!!

• Like 11

Years ago, when I was a top, had a tall, thin, married (to a woman) asian buddy who luv'd to CD convincingly, and had one hell of a hot hole and mouth. The last time we met, he changed out of his suit and tie, and went full fem, shaved his whole body, wore a really skanky outfit - heels, wig, micro skirt and top, and proceeded to work 6 big loads out of my cock in two hours. Only pulled out once during that time, and for only a few minutes because he wanted to taste his ass on my cum covered cock.

Since then, I've evolved into a vers btm (mostly btm now, except with chicks and MF couples - I'm vers in this scene), and my personal record is 4 loads - three in my hole, one down my throat by a random BBC. He plowed me hard, way past my inner ring, and shot his first big load. I told him to stay in me and keep pounding. A few minutes later, he blessed me with his second load. Told him to stay in me and keep plowing. About 10 minutes after that, he shot his final load into my well bred guts, and pulled out, saying he'd had enough. I turned around and swallowed his cock to the balls in one motion, and within a couple of minutes of deep throat action, he blew his 4th and last load of the day into my stomach.

Good times ...

I have a FB in Greenwood, SC who is a serial cummer and a really nice guy, married and bi.  He has fucked my hole many times and in many places at his home while his partner was away.  One occasion was my highlight, he fucked me on the grass on my knees, beside the pool and pumped in somewhere between 8-10 loads, so much so that his cum was running out between strokes and dripping off my nutts into the grass.  Puts a horny smile on my face and gets my cock hard just thinking about him and his serial cumming ways.  He doesn't require breaks and stays hard! Good man! 

• Like 3

When I’m getting fucked I’ll take every load in my ass that a top can give me.  During one fucking session a black guy dropped 3 cum loads deep in my ass and when he was finished I used my finger to take some of it out of my hole so I could taste it.  Love getting fucked by a multiple cummer!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The problem is it's never ENOUGH. As soon as I cum I feel a few seconds of relief but already my balls start to refill and I go back into fuck mode. It takes GREAT restraint to cum once and go, it's a full time occupation being a multiple cummer

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

The problem is it's never ENOUGH. As soon as I cum I feel a few seconds of relief but already my balls start to refill and I go back into fuck mode. It takes GREAT restraint to cum once and go, it's a full time occupation being a multiple cummer

There needs to be more multiple cummers like you ;)

• Like 1