Multiple cummers

hungryhole33

Guest NegBear

I'm always good for at least two in a row. The first one can take a while but the second comes after a few minutes. Usually after that I'll go soft for a bit but the craving to unload again comes back fast. 

On 1/27/2019 at 10:05 PM, NLbear said:

Seven loads seems a lot from one guy. I have a few regulars who always go for round 2 most of the times, sometimes three but that is usually the max. A guy can only cum so often in a limited time. 

Actually I'm a multiple cummer. Back in High School and College I could fuck and cum for 12-plus times in a row never going soft or taking a break. I can still go 2,3,4,5,6,7 times depending on the circumstances. I may shoot nothing out around the 5th or 6th time, but the next load I've got it back again. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

The problem is it's never ENOUGH. As soon as I cum I feel a few seconds of relief but already my balls start to refill and I go back into fuck mode. It takes GREAT restraint to cum once and go, it's a full time occupation being a multiple cummer

I’m not a fan of those quick cum and go. It leaves me horny and dissatisfied.  Long sessions till my balls empty is best!

• Like 2

On 1/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

In my old life I would always have to hide my high sex drive because in real life I look like a wholesome all American jock boy where butter wouldn't melt in his mouth persona. My ex bf would be shocked at how heavy my load would be and that it would overflow out of the condom and we would fight because I always stayed hard after I shot and would be begging to fuck again. In the end it lead to a deeply unsatisfied relationship with me fucking him until he came and then me pretending to cum and him falling asleep as I would run to the bathroom to really cum. What a completely selfish fucker he was! But in my old innocent life I thought it was normal to have such a boring sex life and I would always be horny and on edge. That would explain my need to wear the tightest jockstraps to help hide my almost constant solid cock. 

Well turns out my selfish clean freak boyfriend at the time was not that innocent or fussy about other guys cum creating a mess on our bedsheets. As soon as I found out he was secretly a bareback cum freak I completely lost it! I dumped him on the spot but couldn't get out of my head how fucking sleazy and dirty (lol yeah I was such a fucking brainwashed prude) my bf was. It ate away at my mind how this man I loved and was just like me could be so bad and sleazy, it just didn't make sense!?!  I felt even more cheated because he always made me think that my high sex drive and huge loads were a bad thing, turns out he did that because he was jealous and it was his way to control me. Well at least now I know the truth: cum belongs in a hole raw always and all guys need to be fucked multiple times in a row!!!

Fuck Yes!!!!!   Cum deep in my hole or down my throat as often as you want/can.  Don't let those massive loads go to waste!

• Like 2

Typically, the most I have had a guy load me up is 2-3 times. There is one bottom that I have had sleep over and I would cum in him at least 7-10 through out the night. I stay hard and will cum at least 4 times in a row before I let him have a break. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 1:35 PM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

The problem is it's never ENOUGH. As soon as I cum I feel a few seconds of relief but already my balls start to refill and I go back into fuck mode. It takes GREAT restraint to cum once and go, it's a full time occupation being a multiple cummer

Come and empty yours balls in me sir Please!

Edited by BrazilianChaserBtt
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 11:33 PM, bihairy said:

I’m not a fan of those quick cum and go. It leaves me horny and dissatisfied.  Long sessions till my balls empty is best!

I am a multiple cummer also. I don't cum as much (my record is 10 loads) as I'm now older but those quick "cum and go" scenes really leave me dissatisfied. I want to cum till my balls are empty and when I cum once and then they are done, I find myself looking for more and more. I need to cum 4 or 5 times to finally feel relaxed and satisfied. I used to think there was something wrong with me for needing it so much. Now I know I'm just lucky.

• Like 2

Well recently ive managed to meet this really hot guy who dumped 4 loads in me in 1.5hrs then i finished off by him giving me a load direct into my stomach wow im hoping he becomes a regular once a fortnight, as he love breeding me and to be honest he can do what ever he wants even if he had bugs or hiv id take the lot hes that good 

And after he has bred me  the following day i swear my arse is itching or twitching for more 

• Like 1

My bf who is currently pissed off at me fucks with multiple nuts. I can always tell because even though we fuck in silence, his fat dick starts sliding in my ass a lot more easily. Record so far is between 8-10. I have to inject my ass with lube because his cum will still dry up while fucking me during a session. He’s particular and doesn’t like keeping score, but he cums many times in a session. Need to get back in his good graces, lol

• Like 2