Multiple cummers

hungryhole33

12 hours ago, Detchiller said:

My bf who is currently pissed off at me fucks with multiple nuts. I can always tell because even though we fuck in silence, his fat dick starts sliding in my ass a lot more easily. Record so far is between 8-10. I have to inject my ass with lube because his cum will still dry up while fucking me during a session. He’s particular and doesn’t like keeping score, but he cums many times in a session. Need to get back in his good graces, lol

Years ago I had a bf that was a silent fucker, I was never sure if he was pissed or what.  After a little foreplay He'd put me on my stomach, spit on my hole, and slide inside with his 8" long thin curved dick.  It was uncomfortable because he'd be hitting me where I never felt dick before and he just layed on top fucking at a steady rhythm. If I asked him to move a little or change positions he ignored and kept this steady fuck--like a robot, like he's detached from the fuck.  After about 15 minutes he'd breathe heavy shake and cum, slowing his pace, then start again never taking his dick out.  He'd never tell me how many times he'd cum but I tried counting and remember like 5-7 loads.  A little cum ran down his shaft and wet my ass lips but he was cumming past my 2nd ring.  Sometimes he'd slow down and wasn't sure if he was cumming or just slowing down.  This went on for about 6 months and realize some of my "likes" in bed are from this guys behavior and attitude.  I was young and didn't really appreciate how hot this was.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

Years ago I had a bf that was a silent fucker, I was never sure if he was pissed or what.  After a little foreplay He'd put me on my stomach, spit on my hole, and slide inside with his 8" long thin curved dick.  It was uncomfortable because he'd be hitting me where I never felt dick before and he just layed on top fucking at a steady rhythm. If I asked him to move a little or change positions he ignored and kept this steady fuck--like a robot, like he's detached from the fuck.  After about 15 minutes he'd breathe heavy shake and cum, slowing his pace, then start again never taking his dick out.  He'd never tell me how many times he'd cum but I tried counting and remember like 5-7 loads.  A little cum ran down his shaft and wet my ass lips but he was cumming past my 2nd ring.  Sometimes he'd slow down and wasn't sure if he was cumming or just slowing down.  This went on for about 6 months and realize some of my "likes" in bed are from this guys behavior and attitude.  I was young and didn't really appreciate how hot this was.

This guy doesn’t want the neighbors to hear, but he is too paranoid. Music helps but he doesn’t want them to suspect anything. He says he’s publicly bi, but I don’t know. Still, with his multiple loads, I’m not complaining. Plus, he says each load gets bigger. I believe him. He leaves my ass wrecked with a puddle of cum on the towel.

• Like 2

I have a new 10" BBC buddy who cums a minimum of 6 times when fucking me.  He's about 6'3" tall, lanky build, thin frame, and a huge cock that rests comfortably on a pair of medium sized nuts.  Because of his size, he needs to get deep past my second ring in order to fuck me.  He fucks me on all 4s and on my left side with my leg high in the air coming in from behind me.  We spend the first few minutes with me poppering up and working to get his dick lodged deep into my gut past my second ring.  Once in there, he goes to town, starting off with slow circling strokes to open and widen my cunt and to loosen up my second ring.  Then he starts pounding and doesn't stop for an hour or so.  He cums every couple of minutes.  First time he fucked me, when he pulled out I realized I had been flooded with his juice.  His loads were buried in so deep, I had no concern about them leaking out.  I knew I was going to be carrying these loads around for a while! :-)  

For the time he's fucking me, I'm basically his fuck doll.  He presents as fairly innocent at first, but the second time we hooked up, he was lying back, legs spread, with me between his long thin legs, worshipping his dick to full hardness, when he asked me "so after I fucked you the first time, how long did you keep the loads in for?"  Bam, knew it: pig!  He had fucked me on a Sunday and I didn't lose the loads until Tuesday, which I told him and his face lit up with a wide smile.

• Like 4