Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

I love to get fucked while I am on my back as I can use my legs to pull the top further into me as I milk his cock.

Also what do you think is the best position (to get fucked) so that the top's cum shoots highest into your ass?? I hate when it dribbles out!!!

This one has two answers for me.

Physically, it's almost always better for me when I'm on my back - legs up, classic missionary position. Most tops seem to fit in me better that way, and it's more physically intense.

Mentally, I love the feeling of being face down, either doggy style or lying down - it's a little less personal and the top's energy is focused on fucking.

• Upvote 1

It depend's on the setup. 1-on-1 I prefer to be on my back and have eye contact with the top, esp. when he tells me he is filling me with poz cum. In a group or anonymous situation I don't want to see the top, just feel him doggie or bent down and backing up to the glory hole.

Fucking - doggy / on my stomach

Fisting - on my back - when I try and go into a doggy position while fisting, I get a bit of a hrmm... wind-tunnel going on and end up passing gas far too often and kinda kills the mood.