Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

I don't know yet. still waiting for my first time. hoping for a 'stretching' session if/when it does happen though. Chicago area here. I just realized my main photo is my dick, I guess I should be showing my virgin hole. cant get a good pic though. anyone near Chicago/

Edited by mrwiggly

Love it doggy style when I have anon sex at a bathhouse. It's not about being fucked by a hot guy, it' about being fucked by good dick. I don't care how good looking a guy is as long as he has some good dick. Which is why 90% of the time, I don't turn around to see who is fucking me. I love being fucked doggy style because it represents who I am "a bitch in heat". I love being fucked like I'm a dog in heat. Like a complete whore reading to satisfy every male out there who is trying to breed me. I could bet fucked and breeded by 15 men in one 6 hour stay at the bathhouse and still want more dick. Total whore, total addict. If I had my way, this would be my full time job. I have a nice phat ass, thick legs, and strong muscular back. From the back, I look like the ultimate bitch to fuck. No fat, solid muscle.

I like every one of them but I've recently started liking the ones that requires me to stand or curl in positions that make me feel even more submissive to my boyfriend. This one position that I loved was getting fucked while standing and then, wrapping my legs around him while he's fucking my brains out with me against the wall on his bed and him fucking me. I just kept saying "yeah, oh that's so good, fuck me harder harder harder". I SO WANT TO FUCK NOW

Guest UserDeleted0419

While being fucked in any position is perfect, my favorite is to be face down-ass up or on all fours. My favorite position to be bred in is on my back, having the top looking in my eyes, telling me he's seeding my hole with his load.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest btchbyl

on all fours or riding it facing away from the top or squat with my ass exposed to the next toilet stall or standing facing away from the top. i take it all from behind.

I like all positions. My favorite is to lie on my stomach ass in the air. I like to feel the top guy's body on me as he fucks. What is really great is when he whispers in my ear " I am going to cum inside you" then he does