Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Well to be completely honest, I have only been bred while being face down with my chest completely flat and my pussy straight up in the air for my alpha top daddy to breed and use however he needs. Im 34 years old now but when he popped my cherry I was around 19 or 20. He was the very first man I was with and to this day he is the only man I service ever since he bred me and claimed me as his.   I have been very loyal to him regardless of my urges to suck dick and get fucked when he is not available.  Sometimes he goes months without allowing me to service him. Makes me wait and practically beg for it. Ever since day one he hasn't changed that position for me.  Ive asked him to do me missionary but he refuses.   He's in charge im his so he makes the rules. 

Guest FriendlyBottom

"...to this day he is the only man I service ever since he bred me and claimed me as his..."

I've met farm animals with greater autonomy than your sorry ass enjoys.

• 5 months later...

I don’t consider myself submissive at all, I’m a power bottom and like being in control so my favorite position is the top on his back, and me squatting and riding his cock. I like it like that because I can ride the cock as long as I crave and get his load shot up in me whenever I want.  I’ve noticed a lot of tops shoot hard too. Especially when they tell me to slow down and I don’t. Each time I get fucked like this their loads are so far in my ass that they never drip out of my hole.