Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

I usually prefer to begin on all fours, doggie style, and have him mount and start to fuck me.  Then after a while I like to roll over on my back, legs up, and have him remount me.  That way he can work my tits (hog heaven for me) as he fucks and I get to look in his eyes as he breeds me.  Oink!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I’ve actually been fucked a few times I finally feel like I can give an accurate answer. My absolute fave is to be taken from behind. That can be doggy on all fours, bent over a couch or a table, or even just standing in the shower pressed against the wall. I just love feeling like my top is taking me and when I can’t see his face that really does it for me. On the other hand, my least favorite position is on top/riding. I feel like I’m fucking myself that way and it’s not as good. I still love pleasing my top and taking his cock so I’d gladly ride if that’s what he wants, but it’s not my favorite way to take dick.

• 9 months later...
Guest subsam1512

Riding reverse cowgirl so the top can see my cunt engulf his cock.  Doggy is really hot and submissive though!!

i love getting fucked laying on my stomach and my top comes on top of me and fucks I also like reverse cowgirl so he can watch my pussy as is cock slides inside of me but my best one i have  enjoyed so much was standing up he grabbed my legs and I was hanging up side down and my ass facing him and he fucked me not only did he cum inside me but I also cum as well I think its a favorite position of mine too even if means bondage and being suspended by my feet and being fucked it would be so hot and so want to do it again.

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Missionary or doggy style.  Best way for him to shoot deep and impregnate me.

Agreed Boy, especially doggy, which is more like mounting you, and good for knocking you up 😈.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

Agreed Boy, especially doggy, which is more like mounting you, and good for knocking you up 😈.

Feeling your hairy chest on my back and your hairy balls hitting my ass.  Yep, you would breed me deep enough to knock me up for sure, Daddy.😍

Doggy is my favorite if he's aggressive and can take hold of my ass and pound me hard. On my back legs over his shoulder is my second favorite. Every now and then I like to sit on it and ride a guy hard if I'm in the mood to show off my cowboy skills.

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2019 at 8:53 AM, mikeboi1 said:

i love getting fucked laying on my stomach and my top comes on top of me and fucks I also like reverse cowgirl so he can watch my pussy as is cock slides inside of me but my best one i have  enjoyed so much was standing up he grabbed my legs and I was hanging up side down and my ass facing him and he fucked me not only did he cum inside me but I also cum as well I think its a favorite position of mine too even if means bondage and being suspended by my feet and being fucked it would be so hot and so want to do it again.

Gravity helps get it flow deep inside you this way. Legs on his shoulders, no restraints needed. 

If its a nice guy making love, then missionary so I can see his face as he orgasms and shoots inside me. If its a hot daddy then its usually something that starts Doggy style and ends with the daddy laying on top, holding me down as I scream and beg while he impregnates me. 

• Like 1