Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Really all positions turn me on, and one-on-one I will simply let the top decide how he wants to fuck me. He's in charge. When I'm an orgy slut, my favourite positions are in a sling, legs wide open and hole ready for anyone to use, and on all fours on a big bed, as I can easily suck another cock (or two!) while I'm getting bred :grin:.

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on the cock i guess. I like to begin with me sitting on top, take control of how it start. Once i get used to the girth and size, i will let him do whatever position that he hit my prostate best. I used to love it missionary, where the top held my leg as high as possible and ram all the way in. But not all top groove that way. Some give the best range of motion when i'm on doggy, some can fuck like a jackrabbit when spooning behind.

Guys with the tools decide :) all position is hot as long as the guy know how to use it . Dont you all think that ?

• 1 month later...

Depends on the scene, if I'm in the middle of a long passionate scene then on my back face to face so I can be more tactile with my hands and feet.

On the other hand if I am taking multiple anonymous loads in a sauna or even a quick fuck n go at home then bent over on all fours back arched and hole ready like a good slut should be.

I love being fucked on my stomach with my legs spread wide, and turning my head around and kissing the top as he drills my hole.

this was my favorite as well.

there's something about being pinned from the top.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...