Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

Okay ... What is "Pile Driver"?

I think these pics are close:

post-24766-140864356253_thumb.jpg

Pile Driver: A somewhat challenging sexual position which has the receiver lay on their back. usually on a padded floor, with their lower back and legs raised all the way up so that their ankles are either side of (and beyond) their own head. The exact end position will depend on the flexibility of the receiver. This position totally exposes the groin area to the giving partner who stands astride the receiver's groin to perform. The giver squats over the receiver, facing him, and moves up and down on the receiver to create friction. The giver is also able to use their hands to caress and explore their partner's lower body.

This is a sexual position that requires considerable flexibility on the part of the receiver and it cannot be (fully) achieved by most. It is advantageous for its feeling of being totally exposed and "giving it all". Those less flexible might try getting into the position, but stop at the point where the position starts to become uncomfortable. The giver can also help those less flexible by using their hands to support the receiver's thighs at mid-point. The giver should be careful not to over-extend the penis beyond what is comfortable at this unusual angle (penis pointing downwards).

post-24766-140864356243_thumb.jpg

post-24766-140864356247_thumb.jpg

I like good old missionary or with my back on a table and the top standing. I just love to see the top's face when he enjoys my hole. Also when the top's cock is extremely long, it's the best position for me. Some tops prefer me in doggie position or flat face down, and I will not turn any good top down for that. What I don't like is riding a dick; that's too much similar to the use of one of my toys ;-)

Hell yeah!!! I had no idea this had a name!! I can easily get into this and let him drop his raw meat straight down into my ass. I've been into yoga a couple years now and am a bit surprised as to how easily all the positions I am able to get into .... can take a cock and a good deep fuck in most any way, angle or position the tops wants ... and hold positions for a very long fuck/time.

With my body in full cooperation, I can let go and get full into his cock and the fuck. Focus on his raw meat, pleasuring his cock, taking his load ......

Edited by LBRaw

• 3 months later...
Guest TSHannahScott

I used to want to be on my back, my feet on his face so he could lick or suck my toes while he fucked me. But, I met up with a HUGE, superbly arched white cock at a motel in 2012, and he couldn't get it inside me with me on my back. He asked for me to get into the doggie position. At the time, like I said, I was only for being on my back, so I was kind of defiant in my girly way. I did as he wanted and turned over and got into position. It felt so awesome as he penetrated me, and I was able to take him so far inside I thought he was in my belly. I rode him cowgirl, and that was when I fell in love with that position. Now, when I get with a stud, depending on his cock girth, I will either straddle or get into doggie position. On my back has become for intense passionate love making, and with huge studs, comes after he has first penetrated me in the other positions.

It's really up to the top what position he likes to fuck in, what helps him cum. I love the way getting fucked doggie feels like I am more of just a hole for a guy to get off in, but I've also been with guys who made me feel really used and slutty while on my back. Also, it seems like most straight guys fuck missionary, so getting fucked like that can still feel feminizing and like I'm getting used.

The only position I don't love is riding. Unless he's a top who prefers cumming hands-free while getting ridden, it feels like a pointless exercise. Prefer being below the top so I feel like he can control entry, depth, speed, intensity.

I love getting dicked doggie style, it's even better when I have a second top laying down in front of me and I'm swallowing his cock. I also go wild when im on my back and the top shoots his load deep inside me while he has his tongue down my throat.

Edited by Breedhole4thickpole

I love getting fucked doggy and letting the top have his way with my hole.  Then after a while I'll sit on his dick and ride him balls deep and bouncing on his huge dick.  I'll ride him until he makes me get back on all fours so he can nail me doggy style again until he shoots his load deep inside my hole.  It would be hot to have several tops breed me like this in a single night!