Looking to Start a Small Fuckbuddy Group

LetsPOZBreed

1 minute ago, DaddyBare said:

Very true. Only one versatile expressed interest and he said his hole was available too! I think this reflects the mix of types in London. Did a quick member search for Londoners and found 114 bottoms, 72 versatile bottoms, 95 versatile, only 31 versatile tops and 37 tops only. So the distribution in Breeding Zone for London is definitely bottoms up! As a versatile I may be interested but commitment to a regular group and expectation that all I'd ever do would be to service the unsatiable desires of a group of bottoms is a bit much!

I'm relatively new to this, but I'd be up for it. I'm 95% top and neg, but my partners' status/VL is not an issue.  I'm 45 mins from London by train and visit the capital for other reasons most weekends anyway. Also able to accom in South Oxfordshire not far from M4 and A34.

• Like 2

Guest Goneandnotcomingba
1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

Hi I’m interested in the group. I’m a top bear guy x

Hi there doccer. I think we’ll all be happy to have you in the group!

Whats your poz status?

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:49 PM, DaddyBare said:

Very true. Only one versatile expressed interest and he said his hole was available too! I think this reflects the mix of types in London. Did a quick member search for Londoners and found 114 bottoms, 72 versatile bottoms, 95 versatile, only 31 versatile tops and 37 tops only. So the distribution in Breeding Zone for London is definitely bottoms up! As a versatile I may be interested but commitment to a regular group and expectation that all I'd ever do would be to service the unsatiable desires of a group of bottoms is a bit much!

I guess we - bottoms - need is at least one high viral load Top to do a line-up fuck/breed session. say, five bottoms (not on prep) in a row and taking squirts from a poz loader...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitely keen to join a group like this, don't enjoy the apps and I find Vault too hit and miss (and cramped!) (which is ok sometimes ? but not ALL the time). Very healthy sexual appetite, truly vers, I'll proffer my hole or my dick, whichever is needed, and be a happy slut either way. And there's stuff I want to try that's just too awkward for the Vault: dp (I really, REALLY don't care which role you want me in!) and I've never had a really intense flipflop fuck or chain-fuck. Pos but undetectable, healthy, no drugs (except poppers), don't smoke, drink but not during sex. Just love fucking or being fucked with some guy's tongue down my throat. Also want some day to try MMF with another bi guy; some day, no hurry, much more interested in dick!

Guest SaunaDaddy

Top. Happy to join. Regulary at the sauna fucking bottoms. Enjoy grouo more than 121. Message here, BBRTS or Wikr to let me know when it’s up and running. 

Guest negfortoxic
On 2/5/2019 at 11:49 PM, DaddyBare said:

id happily load swap with u. normally about tue / wed nights

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...