Looking to Start a Small Fuckbuddy Group

LetsPOZBreed

Hey guys:

I've grown tired of the grind and back and forth of many sites/apps looking for hot action.  Would be great if I can get a small group of reliable bareback fuckbuddies where we can just see who's available (even if its more than one of us!) for some play.  Chem free, pls (poppers ok).  Tend to prefer other poz guys (I'm into hot verbal poz play), but others are welcome if you're into that roleplay as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Guest negfortoxic

Hey, I'm in London with work a few nights every week. Can accom at hotel or travel

Vers bttm but lean towards bttm at the moment. Though wanna get back into flipping. Also give a great bj.

Let me know if interested

Guest Goneandnotcomingba

Married (to a woman) neg guy here from near Heathrow. Happy to join. Married for now. Maybe something like this will convince me to end it all. 

2 hours ago, LondonLegendUK said:

Married (to a woman) neg guy here from near Heathrow. Happy to join. Married for now. Maybe something like this will convince me to end it all. 

does she know..how you feel...is she will to join you in 3sums...

Guest Goneandnotcomingba
35 minutes ago, Breedslut said:

does she know..how you feel...is she will to join you in 3sums...

No. She has no idea. Would divorce me if she got wind of anything like that. A tad homophobic if I’m being honest too. 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:22 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

Looking very bottom heavy at the moment.  Let's see if we can get more tops/vers interested.

Very true. Only one versatile expressed interest and he said his hole was available too! I think this reflects the mix of types in London. Did a quick member search for Londoners and found 114 bottoms, 72 versatile bottoms, 95 versatile, only 31 versatile tops and 37 tops only. So the distribution in Breeding Zone for London is definitely bottoms up! As a versatile I may be interested but commitment to a regular group and expectation that all I'd ever do would be to service the unsatiable desires of a group of bottoms is a bit much!

• Upvote 3