Matt gets Owned

Guest grubbysubby

Guest grubbysubby

Part 11...

Scott, my Dominant, sadistic whipmaster surveyed Matt's muscled back. He was moving in his bonds quite a bit as the discomfort from having his arms suspended above him started to take its toll. The combination of the heat in the room and the chems made little rivulets of sweat pour over his flawless skin, collecting in a pool at his feet.

Scott raised his arm and brought the single tail whip down hard across Matt's upper back and shoulders. I could see Matt contort his muscles as his body fought the pain radiating through is upper back. Each blow saw him pull at his bonds until eventually he was practically doing a pull up each time the whip was brought down. Scott had worked up to a steady rhythm. Soon after he had started, Matt would flex as the pain coursed through his body but would have relaxed again by the time the whip was brought down again. By the fifteenth minute of steady whipping, the interval between Matt contorting his way through the pain, relaxing and the next blow falling was growing shorter and shorter.

This was neither Matt's nor Scott's first rodeo - and both knew that when Matt was unable to relax from a blow before the next one fell that he would be in real trouble. Scott had not changed the cadence of his blows at all. Some masters are of the opinion that it is better to alter the pace of the blows to keep the sub guessing. But a steady pace reduces the session to a battle of wills: how long can the sub stop himself from screaming out or holding a flex too long and being tensed up when the next blow falls?

As the session reached its 20th minute, Matt's breathing was coming in ragged gasps and each fresh blow brought out a prolonged stream of screaming and swearing. The sweat was coming off Matt's body in rivers. Each blow produced an extended bout of flexing, contorting and writhing as Matt sought to alleviate the burning through his skin. His flawless torso was a mass of angry red welts. Where Scott had managed to land blows neatly on top of each other, the welts had almost started to break the skin.

By the 25th minute, Matt was still tensed and flexed for each blow that landed and each blow would result in a tortured scream - he was almost hoarse. His entire back, arse and upper thights were a mass of angry red welts. Some of the skin had already started to bruise. He had started to sag in his bonds which was making it even more difficult to draw breaths which were coming in heaving, ragged gasps rather than the controlled deep breathing that had characterised the beginning of the session.

I had lost count at how mny lashes had landed - I could not even guess at the number. Scott put the bullwhip down. He was pouring sweat himself, the exertion had taken its toll on him too. By now, Matt had hung in with his arms stretched above him for over half an hour. Scott left him there for another ten minutes. Matt looked close to exhaustion. Scott walked up behind him with a small spray bottle and started to methodically spray Matt's back thoroughly with the contents of the bottle. Matt's body contorted, flexed and writhed anew at the sensation. I was not sure what was going on until I smelled the unmistakable odor of alcohol and saw the reason for Matt's screams... After he had thoroughly sprayed all the welts and elicited more screams from Matt, Scott finally let him down.

He collapsed in a pool of his own sweat and Scott and I half carried him to the bed and laid him down. Each time he moved, he winced and whimpered. I started to towel him down and calm him. We gave him plenty of water, some Berocca, Paracetomol and a few other palliatives to help him recover. I was certain that Matt would not be working shirtless until the welts had healed and all evidence of the weekend's festivities were erased, otherwise some awkward explanations woulld be forthcoming! I wondered how his colleagues would react if they knew, let alone the other studs at his CrossFit box. Matt was notorious for going shirtless both at work and at the gym and we were at the height of summer. I was going to enjoy watching the conflict as he fougt to keep his shirt on in the coming days!

I realised that Matt needed a distraction from the pain in his back and I attached a set of clamps to his nipples. I particularly liked this set because, once you removed the screw that adjusts the tension, these clamps really bite... check them out here:

https://www.misterb.com/en/mister-b-ak2s-adjustable-plastic-clamps-chain-b2cen-661800

I had a devious male chastity device that would ensure Matt stayed compliant! First, you place a ring around the cock, just below the head. It has a series of spikes that screw in as tightly as you can bear. Then, a hollow urethral sound is threaded into the cock and attaches to the ring. As the penis swells, the sound is forced further down the urethra until it reaches the end of the plug and the cock cannot swell any more...

https://adultsmart.com.au/sex-toys/spiked-penis-wand-male-chastity-device-p50252.html

I have many more, but there would be plenty of time to try them all in the coming days.

The beauty with this particular device is that the hole at the top of the urethral sound is just big enough for the 2mm plug from my electro kit... so I was certanly going to have fun with that later.

Yes, my twiseted side was reawakening! I could not quite believe that we had only started at around 4pm on the Friday and that this was only early Saturday afternoon. Scott was packoing up his stuff and heading out the door when Matt and I started to snooze on the bed.

My dreams were filled with what more I could do with my sex toy, Matt...

For nipple take look at Japanese Clover Clamps nasty fuckers. They might be expensive but Chastity devices by Mature Metal work great as it’s fitted to the right size and can be worn for months.  They are made of 316L stainless steel and only once did it go off going through a metal detector. 

Guest grubbysubby

So I have a question for all those who have enjoyed this story so far...

I really do have a number of routes I can take and have started writing part 12...

Let me know which way you would like this to go...

1. things continue to go well between Matt and me and the sex is mind blowingly good and the chemmed up fun continues

2. Things take a turn for the worse when Matt gets a text asking, "How are things going working for that faggot, Brian?"

Part of me wants Matt to suffer and really get broken but the other part of me has a serious soft spot for this boy!

Thoughts?

Guest takingdeepanal
8 minutes ago, grubbysubby said:

I really do have a number of routes I can take and have started writing part 12...

1. things continue to go well between Matt and me and the sex is mind blowingly good and the chemmed up fun continues

2. Things take a turn for the worse when Matt gets a text asking, "How are things going working for that faggot, Brian?"

Part of me wants Matt to suffer and really get broken but the other part of me has a serious soft spot for this boy!

Thoughts?

You know what I like to have happen to me IRL. You have full carte blanche to use what we talked about in your story. Maybe start off with 1 - then switch it up halfway through? 

12 hours ago, grubbysubby said:

Thoughts?

Liking option one 

Guest grubbysubby

By the way... I’ll probably take these down soon (for obvious reasons) but this is Matt who trains at my gym and on whom this fantasy is based...

[Photos removed by poster request]

Guest grubbysubby

Part 12...

I watched as Matt lay snoozing on my bed. My interest really had changed in him over the course of the evening. I had gone from wanting a disposable toy boy who I could fuck over and discard to wanting to explore a longer term relationship with him - I was falling in love with this man!

I woke him up roughly an put a collar on him. I then guided him to lie in a certain spot on my bed and I secured him on his back with his head hanging off the side of the bed. I secured the d-ring on his collar to the side of the bed too… yes, it is a well equipped play space! I gave him a diuretic – it makes you piss like a fire hose – and fitted him with a spider gag.

I guided my cock past the spider gag and started a steady fucking of his throat. With the collar secured as it was, he was not able to move his head; and the spider gag gave him no defence against my assault on his throat. His eyes bugged out and he was soon choking on my tool providing me with wonderful natural lubrication to continue my assault. Every few minutes I’d withdraw and he would take heaving breaths to replenish his oxygen-starved lungs.

I was getting close, so I shoved my cock as far down is throat as it would go. As his throat spasmed around my cock, I blew an enormous load down his throat and simultaneously ripped the nipple clamps off his tenderised tits. He let out as much of a cry as he could with my cock buried to the hilt as it was and he let loose a firehose stream of piss into the air. Again, he let out a muffled cry – pissing through a hollow urethral sound connected to a chastity cage on your cock is an unusual sensation and probably a first for him.

I continued to maul his nipples as I came down from my post orgasmic high. I reached down as he continued to fight for breath and directed his cock so he soaked himself in his own urine. Eventually, I withdrew my now soft cock and let loose a piss stream of my own, making sure to let a healthy amount find its way into his mouth. His cock continued to try to harden in the chastity device, so I knew he was still turned on. I undid the collar and his wrist restraints and helped him to a sitting position. “I want you to be my boy,” I said to him, “I want to be your master and I want it to be real..not some bullshit pretend scenario…I want you to be mine.” I searched his eyes to see if he wanted the same thing. He looked up at me and said he was ready to submit totally. I decided to take it up a notch so I took out my iPad and showed him this link…

https://www.piercinghq.com.au/kink-scene-piercings/

My next-door neighbour, Chris, is into all the kinks I am and would come and do a “scene piercing”on Matt if he was up for it. I wanted to make sure he was. He was very turned on by the idea but I also knew it would end all except arse play for the rest of the weekend if I did this – he would certainly be too sore for anything nipple or dick related.

I removed the chastity device and his dick swelled to full hardness as he scrolled through various piercings. We eventually settled on a ladder down his cock, a guiche piercing, a piercing in each nipple and an ampallang…I decided that we would do all at once and I promised Matt that I would look after him through the process and through the healing.

I had prewarned Chris so he was ready when I texted him and he said he could be there within the hour. I guided Matt to the shower and we cleaned ourselves up for the finale. I took Matt back to the bed and secured him in place using the restraints on the bed. I placed a blindfold on him and guided an anal lock into his hole…it is a nasty bondage device but I figured he may as well get used to arse play as it was all he was going to get for a while after the piercing had ben done. I guided the device into his vulnerable hole and locked it in place before expanding it, leaving him feeling very full.

https://bdsmaustralia.com.au/buy/steel_sex_toys/ultimate-steel-ass-lock-p19598.html

His cock streamed a steady flow of pre-cum. Man, I wished I had as active a Cowper’s gland as his!

Chris arrived shortly after I had secured Matt n place. I have to confess, he was not exactly as concerned with all the consent paperwork as he should have been and we were soon ready to proceed. He is also a bit of a sadist and can make it hurt a little more than usual without doing any damage…I was certainly not going to stop him. I know that Matt’s nipples were very tender after some of the attention they had received and he certainly protested as the needle was driven into his right nipple. Chris grabbed the left nipple and drove a needle into that one too before returning to the right one. He slipped a barbell into the nipple and manipulated it a fair bit eliciting a hiss of pain from Matt. He repeated the process with the right and Matt’s body shone with a light coating of nervous sweat.

I retrieved the now very rank jock strap gag from the floor and shoved it into his mouth to stop any further protests. Matt’s cock burped even more pre cum if that was possible.

Next, Chris grabbed his dick and stroked him to another massive orgasm – the pain and the sexual stimulaton of the last few hours had clearly had an effect on him. As his cock started to deflate, Chris gave him the ladder piercings. As painful as these sound, it is not the most painful of piercings and Chris barely raised a whimper. He then gave Matt the guiche piercing, whistling in appreciation for the anal lock invading his hole – but again, he barely whimpered.

I know that the ampallang would be a different matter as it goes through the head of the cock – almost like a double PA. Chris nodded to me and I gently manipulated the rings in Matt’s nipples, distracting him for a second as Chris drove the needle through the head of Matt’s dick. Matt gave as much of a cry as he could with his mouth stuffed with his sweaty jock but I could see the dick piercing had certainly got his attention! 

Chris moved to Matt's head, removed the rank gag and drove his 8 incher down Matt's throat - Matt coughed and spluttered around his tool as he mercilessly fucked Matt's throat. With a roar, he came down Matt's throat and as quickly as it had begun, it was all over. Chris slipped out the door and I slipped away to prepare another slam for Matt - a nice 0.4g.

I was certain that Matt would be feeling fire in his tits and his dick for a while and I wanted to give him something to distract him.

I must confess, I was starting to flag a little – I do not get by without adequate sleep and I decided that I would finish the evening off and get some rest.

I placed some electro pads on Matt’s body – he would feel the current through the anal lock and all his piercings as well and set the programme onto a random setting.

I found a vein, registered and delivered the slam to Matt’s overloaded system and walked out the door to the sounds of him rushing for what must have seemed to him the hundredth time that weekend.

Edited by grubbysubby

Guest takingdeepanal

I love chempissing all over myself in a sling after a top has contributed his own ample supply of tina-tinged golden nectar and directed it up my ass.