Matt gets Owned

Guest grubbysubby

Guest grubbysubby

Part 13

I woke up feeling refreshed and squeezed my hard dick.

I walked over to the playroom. I smelled Matt before I saw him – the entire room smelled like a mixture between sweat, cum and piss and he looked a real mess trussed up on the bed. The electro kit was still cycling through its random programme, leaving his glistening, heaving body guessing every second. His turgid cock had burped out a steady stream of precum most of the night and he looked as though he had blown a couple of loads – I would have to ask him how many. The bed was a pool of sweat and urine and I retrieved the jock strap from his mouth to wipe up some of the mixture before shoving it back in again.

I went to the counter and grabbed the violet wand and walked over to the bed. I killed the electro and worked the enormous ass lock out of his aching hole. He groaned and his cock burped out some more precum. I lifted his legs and delivered my morning piss directly into his hole and ordered him to clamp his arse tight around my dick before pulling out. I shoved a butt plug up his hole to keep the piss there for a while while I figured out what else to do. I could see he was desperate for release himself but it clearly humiliated him a little and so he had been hold back. I removed the gag from his mouth and ordered him to piss. I made sure the jock was nicely soaked as was the rest of his body, face and hair before reinserting the gag and removing the butt plug, again ordering him to hold the piss in his hole.

By now I had a raging hard on and shoved it into his hole and bottomed out in one smooth stroke. He groaned into the gag and I set a steady rhythm of working his hole with my tool. Piss was squirting around my cock and I was in piggy heaven as I fucked all the piss out of him. I then continued to fuck him. I know how to give a bottom slut like Matt maximum pleasure with my cock and his cock was hard and leaking. I lightly ran my finger over his piercings, just hard enough to get his attention but not to hurt him too much. With a roar, I came into his arse, shooting load after load of my spunk into his velevety rectum.

As I withdrew, I grabbed some tina laced J-Lube and filled his arse with the mixture. I then inserted one, two, three, then four fingers and then the same with the other hand until I had all eight fingers buried just beyond the third knuckle. I withdrew one hand and started to work the thumb of the other into his hole. There was some slight resistance, so I grabbed the violet wand, turned it to almost maximum, and zapped the site of the guiche piercing. His body arched off the bed but he relaxed his sphincter and I shoved my hand through his first ring. He groaned and his body trembled with this new invasion but he was taking my fist like a champ. I zeroed in on his prostate and started to give him the gentlest of prostate massages. He was groaning into his gag and pushing back onto my fist as much as he was able.

I started to increase the pressure on his prostate and used my other hand to massage his balls. I was careful not to hurt or stretch the piercing sites too much – I wanted two loads out of him this way. I used my other hand to run the wand over his body to give it maximum pleasure.

I worked my hand up to the second ring. Obviously, I had to put the violet wand down and concentrate fully on what I was doing. I eventually got past the second sphincter and was now almost up to my elbow in his hole. I started to withdraw my hand, making sure to graze his prostate and stimulate his bladder as I did so. He groaned and his dick let loose a river of jizz and he groaned behind the gag. I continued to milk the prostate has I lightly ran my finger around the head of his dick as he jerked and spasmed in his bonds.

I withdrew my hands and went to the counter and grabbed an electric toothbrush. I worked the electro butt plug back up his hole and connected it to the power box and turned it on. I used the electro tooth brush on the head of his dick and around the frenum. With all the stimulation, he eventually burped another load out of his dick. I could see he was exhausted so I started to remove all the restraints, the plugs as well as the gag.

I half carried him to the shower and directed him to sit on a stool I had placed under the shower head. I turned the water on and gave him a thorough cleaning – I massaged his scalp, washed his hair, conditioned it, I ran the hand held shower around his piercings and made sure he was washed from head to toe. He relaxed visibly and I could see life returning to his exhausted frame. I helped him up, helped him into a huge towelling robe and we walked to my bedroom. He reclined on the bed and I went back downstairs. I grabbed some Gatorade, about to litres of cold water, some yoghurt, some fruit and some coffee and took it to him, making sure he understood to eat and drink it all to nourish himself. I gave him some pain killers for the piercings and everything else I had done to him and went to clean up the play room.

I was probably gone an hour and had just got the play room back to its usual pristine state. I had washed all the toys and taken the rank jock, as well as his sweaty work clothes from the Friday and put them all in the wash. Yes, things were returning to normal. Matt slipped behind me and put his arms around my waist. I turned around the planted a wet kiss against his luscious lips.

“Are you ok?”I asked him, almost hesitantly.

“More than ok,”he smiled and took me by the hand and we walked back to the bedroom.

I think that was a beautiful ending to the story. It would indeed be interesting to write the story from Matts point of view. Alternatively start a new story but from the bottoms point of view .There are probably more chems sex stories on here from the bottoms viewpoint so getting a story from the tops perspective was good.

I also think this is a perfect ending to this story. If you wanted to write more I would think perhaps another story with these characters say three to five years down the road would be awesome.

Guest grubbysubby
13 minutes ago, Wawa6 said:

I also think this is a perfect ending to this story. If you wanted to write more I would think perhaps another story with these characters say three to five years down the road would be awesome.

5 hours ago, FFRubbrPIG said:

I think that was a beautiful ending to the story. It would indeed be interesting to write the story from Matts point of view. Alternatively start a new story but from the bottoms point of view .There are probably more chems sex stories on here from the bottoms viewpoint so getting a story from the tops perspective was good.

Thanks @FFRubbrPIG and @Wawa6... I think you’re right... this story ends here. I’ll have to dream up some scenarios for three to five years down the track!

• 4 years later...