I took a bootie bump and a deep dicking

whtbbcumhole4blk

The following is my absolutely true experience on Saturday into Sunday, 1/26 - 27. Posted here to honor the mod's request not to post chem stories in the last load directory.

I took the plunge(r) this weekend. I was on Jack'd doing my regular weekend cock cruise when i came across the profile of a dude I'd chatted with a few years ago on BBRTS.

He's a parTy guy, which I already knew...and also knew what I was potentially setting myself up for. I started telling him about how I love the stories here, especially the chem sex ones; but more specifically the stories of guys "stealthed" with T and that I had fantasized often about it happening to me.

I had explained this fantasy scenario to a couple guys in the past, but either they didn't take the hint or I got up to the point of doing it, then backed out. But I had taken a Molly earlier in the day (recently started experimenting with that), which probably helped lower my (already low) inhibitions. We eventually agreed to meet.

I drove to his motel room a couple miles away and we started fooling around, which eventually ended up with me ass up on the edge of the bed fucking. He nutted, pulled out and said stay right there, don't move.

I knew what was coming. I wanted to panic and leave, but i also wanted to stay and see it out. Staying won out. Soon after, I felt something pushed into my hole and liquid filling my insides.

The bump started taking hold a few minutes later as he worked a good sized vibrator in and out of my hole. A rush of warmth, followed by euphoria and a craving to be fucked. It wasn't a strong feeling, just kinda took the edge off my inhibitions.

He slid back into me and pounded another load into my cunt. We laid on the bed talking a little bit. I started to question my choice and panic a little, but he talked me down from the edge. I eventually asked him directly to give me another bump.

This time, the high hit. I needed dick and I needed it N.O.W. He slid back into me and popped off a third load. I knew that wasn't enough.

Right then, my Kik alert sounded. It was this young kid from BBRTS who had fucked me a time or two over the last month. He said "I have a fever, but I'm really horny. Can I still come fuck you?"

I told him sure, I just needed to get back to my place. I thanked my host and left, in a hurry to get another load into me.

I get home and he arrives not long after. Slides in and starts pounding away at my cunt. He's got a cold, but he's still giving it his all. Eventually dropping a good sized load. He leaves.

I need more. I hop onto the sex sites, cruising for more dick. Scrolling through Grindr, I notice my favorite fuck buddy is on. Jackpot.

Let me tell you about this guy: he's black, about 6-feet tall, built like a god, and blessed with at least 9" of thick, uncut cock. He's been very patient working my pussy these last few months to loosen it up and accommodate his fuckstick. Thanks to my other big dick regulars & him, I'm at the point I can take most dick balls deep on the first thrust.

I hit him up on Kik, because it's often faster than Grindr. I practically begged him to fuck me, telling him I was partied up and already loaded. I offered to drive to his place across town or give him $10 for gas (an arrangement we had previously discussed). He preferred to travel.

When I take dick, I pull my mattress into the living room and lock my pets in the bedroom. He wanted to stand and fuck me. I told him I'd be ass up on the chaise lounge.

About 15 minutes later, I'm poppered up & in position when I hear the door open. He undress and approaches me. He nudges my hole with his cockhead before shoving it in. FUCK....it hurts and I involuntarily lurch forward. He stays with me, still pushing steadily, and pulls me back toward him. He remembers my request from last time, "don't let me pull off." Soon enough, he's balls deep & I'm in heaven.

The next 15 minutes are whirl of him long dicking me, shoving deep to rearrange my guts, and me forcefully impaling myself back on his magnificent cock. It's an amazing feeling. He has this technique of shoving deep, then swinging his hips from side to side to make sure my entire cunt feels his wrath and loosens up even more.

One last forceful shove balls deep and he moans, just loud enough for me to hear, while he unloads his nutt. He pulls out suddenly and takes a step back. I flip around to clean off his still hard dick, licking under the foreskin. He shudders slightly.

"You got another load in there for me?" I ask. He doesn't say anything, but i know he does. I go down on him again, taking it as far into my throat as i can. His cock is just slightly less than rock hard and I manage to take it all in. I work my throat muscles until I start to gag, then come up for air.

I try again, but it's like steel now and i can't get it to bend into my throat the right way. He pulls away. I know what he wants. I flip around and present my pussy to him again.

He lets me take a couple hits off my poppers before going in, balls deep, in one hard thrust. I moan. Back in heaven.

This time around he's dead set on making sure every inch of my cunt is stabbed, forcefully, and often. Sometimes it hurts, as he re-explores a direction to dig deeper. But the pain only reinforces my craving for more of his cock. I growl and slam back on him in time with his rhythm. I need his dick to tear me up; to show me who's in charge; to prove that he, by birthright of his skin tone, is my superior in every way.

He shoves all the way in while forcing my ass lower with his arm. Bam. Oh my god, he's never gotten this deep and it hurts. He knows he's found the spot. He keeps jabbing away at the spot like a jackhammer, never retreating more than an inch before attacking it again. Oh (jab) my (jab) god (jab). He's relentless and all i can do is take it, all i want to do is take it. Now, tomorrow, and forever.

One last buck and my body realizes it better open up and let him in. He slides part way out and gives one final forceful thrust and gets through. A soft moan is the only indication that he's breeding me for the second time in 30 minutes.

Without warning he pulls out, leaving me empty and recovering from a mix of pleasure and pain.

I flip around and attack his dick with my mouth. It's sensitive, and he pulls away slightly; but I'm determined to make sure every drop of him is in my body. His nutt tastes slightly salty-sweet as i lick around the tip as his cum oozes out from under the foreskin.

He dresses quietly and leaves. Not even a thank you, not that i expected one. He knows that i know inferior whores don't deserve a thank you.

I take a moment to recover, put my sweat pants back on, and start the hunt again. But it's 4am and no one responds to my overtures.

I'm high AF, though, wide awake and craving dick. The hunt continues.

-end-20190128_185219.thumb.jpg.d0f82f7f38b25690f6535b1ffe110adc.jpg

• Like 18
  • Upvote 13

Very hot man. Had a very similar experience a few months ago. The dude blindfolded me and played with my ass. Then he used a lube shooter and filled my ass and as it started to burn he added a vibrator so I wouldn’t feel it. I figured he had added something special to the lube and that night I couldn’t get enough dick and dildoes. I want more ?

• Like 2

Damn, what a Lucky Boy! I trouble with horny Black Males, it's not really me who has the trouble with them. It's the males on father's side of the family, that doesn't get along with them. Something to do with the family being racist and bigoted. Personally I think the family realizes that really not as well-endowed as the rumors they've spread about their family. But to each their own. The family us probably just a little Batshit crazy that I just have the desire for incestous sex like did when I I wasn't making the decisions about whose bed I crawled into. But  they're all poor cause their wives took all their money, in the divorces and then moving in with their new Black Stud husbands they have now.

I think the scientific definition is Penis Envy. Its mostly a white boy problem.