poppers?

funpiggy1

Hey Guys, I am looking for suggestions and websites for the purchase of poppers. Does anyone know where to get leather cleaner? I hear its a better rush than normal poppers. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!!

• Thanks 1

Guys, be sure to check the formulation of your poppers before you buy, and be cautious of those made with isopropyl nitrite - isopropyl nitrite poppers have been linked to eye damage in ways that other members of the alkyl nitrite group have not.

I wish it were possible to find the original amyl nitrite - I’ve always wondered what that would be like.

• Upvote 1

I just got a 3 pack of the double scorpio and I love them! Sapphire seems to be one of the best! Emerald is good but it has a bit of a delayed effect,  about a minute after I huff it, it kicks in STRONG! The honey is ok, but I haven't really used it much. I'm definitely going to have to get one of their tombstone pins that says "My Hole" though as they are powerful stuff!

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 7:54 AM, jockstrapbud1 said:

which flavor do you mostly use?  I need to get some of this brand and try it... 

Double Scorpio is THE best brand going! Blue Boy, JJ Black, Amsterdam are all good as well. As for the DS, my favorite it the Black, followed by the Emerald, and then the Gold. Always have plenty to share. Nothing is as good as a big cock pounding my hole while my head spins from a good poppers hit (or double or triple hit)! ?? Well, feeling that cock pulse as it deposits its load deep inside is almost as good. ??

Could I ask those of you who reply with your favorite or recommended brand of poppers to look on the bottle label and also tell us what type of nitrite is the active ingredient? It would be super helpful. It should be one of the following:

amyl nitrite
isoamyl nitrite
butyl nitrite
isobutyl nitrite
pentyl nitrite
isopentyl nitrite
cyclohexyl nitrite
isopropyl nitrite

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2019 at 10:26 AM, ErosWired said:

Guys, be sure to check the formulation of your poppers before you buy, and be cautious of those made with isopropyl nitrite - isopropyl nitrite poppers have been linked to eye damage in ways that other members of the alkyl nitrite group have not.

I wish it were possible to find the original amyl nitrite - I’ve always wondered what that would be like.

try www://poppers.com Isopentyl nitrite IS amy / isoamyl nitrite CAS 110-46-3
alway check for the contents... because the same bottle is filled with different stuff depending on country... (that's all the name brands do this)
this place has a really good price on Pentyl Nitrite CAS 463-04-7 (some people call this amyl... but it's not) 

https://www.poppers-zone.us/ 4 X 30ml bottles =$40.50 us plus 6.00 shipping (don't buy isopropyl nitrite, bad for you eyes)
jj pentyl is made in canada (but not legal in canada, and canada does not ship to US)

most other places sell isobutyl nitrite CAS 542-56-3
I prefer to buy from sources that identify what's in their bottles by the CAS number..../99+

• Upvote 1