What does "Faggot" mean?

ErosWired

The term "faggot" to me has always been a derogatory term for "homosexual".   Whereas, "gay" to me has always been  the politically correct term for "homosexual".  I recall as far back as grammar school being called queer, fag, faggot, cock sucker, even though I had no sexual attractions to either male or females and did not understand what the terms meant other than being different until the sixth grade--age 10-11.

A faggot is a meat ball made from cheaper cuts of meat usually pork, offal, bacon and herbs. They are more popular in the midlands of England and also in Wales. You can buy them in most supermarkets in the UK. I don’t like them probably due to the herby taste. It is also a slang term for a gay man.

Fag is a slang term in the UK for a cigarette. A Fag is also a junior boy who runs errands  and does some tasks for a more senior boy in a private school. I am not sure if this is still a practice in these schools as I haven’t heard the term used recently. There may be other meanings that I am not aware of or have forgotten.

There was a moment years ago when I wiggled my ass on the stairs at another man behind me, in response to something mean he said to me. That was the moment I knew I was a fag. 

A fag is obsessed with his pussy and wants cock.

i think the term "faggot" is fluid. For me, that fluidity has boundaries, for instance, it can only refer to a guy who takes cock, not who gives it. To me, a faggot is a guy who needs/wants to be physically, emotionally and intellectually penetrated by another guy. A faggot is the receptive one in a gay or bi relationship (i use "relationship loosely here, even a hook up is a brief "relationship").  Thus, the fluidity. For instance, a versatile guy may have times when he is a faggot whereas a total bottom who would be fine if he didn't even have a penis is getting more towards "total faggot."  

Anyway, that's how i see it.