Deep Penetration

downtownswallow

8 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

I’m a sub Bottom that allows My Top complete control until it’s time for my reward; namely a breeding load. I’d appreciate input re the best position for the deepest penetration and if ass to mouth is always a given. I love having My Top fuck my mouth after he’s bred my pussy. 

Sub here, too. Face down ass up. And I always clean my dom’s fuckstick off after he breeds me. 

Each guy is different, especially if you want to hit their second hole. I find missionary works with some, or even doggy with other. I usually pound and if I feel I ain't hitting that way I'll tell or just move my bottom bitch until I get past that second ring. Most tips will always appreciate ass to mouth. I sure do but if you get me hard again you have to take another fuck

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

for me it is doggy as I can always raise one leg to allow the top to get every centimetre of his cock in.  for me ass to mouth is always a given I always clean my top's cock and balls and see that as part of the deal and my way of thanking him for his cock and load

• Like 1

I always find the deepest penetration for me is face down ass up with my back arched. I love varying positions when a top is using my ass to get off, but I will always offer this position towards the end - and I will say 'this way you can get in me deep - so the top knows when he shoots his load into me, it's gonna fire deep inside me and stay there.

I gotta say, ass to mouth isn't something i like, but i'll do it if i really have to. Some tops like to put their fingers in my ass afterwards, fish out some of their cum and make me eat it. I'm often like "Dude, don't waste it! Put it back in my ass where it belongs!" but if he insists, I'll lick his cummy fingers like the sub bitch I am ;) 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 8:07 PM, find91 said:

but if you get me hard again you have to take another fuck

I think you mean, if we get you hard again we get to take another fuck. I love hearing “I’ve got another one for you” because it means he enjoyed my ass enough to jump back in, and because it means that when he shoots it’s going to force his first load even deeper inside me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ErosWired said:

I think you mean, if we get you hard again we get to take another fuck. I love hearing “I’ve got another one for you” because it means he enjoyed my ass enough to jump back in, and because it means that when he shoots it’s going to force his first load even deeper inside me.

Some bottoms get a bit reluctant because they are use to the pop and go type tops, so the need some heavy persuasion LOL. From your posts I can tell you're a very hungry bottom so I'll probably be enjoying your ass for a few hours. Let's see how many loads I can pump into u hehe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, find91 said:

I can tell you're a very hungry bottom so I'll probably be enjoying your ass for a few hours. Let's see how many loads I can pump into u hehe

Promises, promises. Don’t make promises you don’t plan to keep. ;)

• Like 1