Most Cum Ever Consumed

Guest NULL

my record's 25-30 -- I'm bad at math [EG] -- on multiple occasions in my 30s in XXX bookstores, bathhouses, and bars. the biggest turn-on for me was doing it in a bar during Southern Decadence in New Orleans, w/everybody watching and risk that the police might walk in, yank my head off a BBC and cuff me. I didn't happen, but it could. part of me hoped it would!)[EG] yes, my jaw was sore, and no, I didn't feel physically sick afterward... just super, super turned on, after 5-6 loads in my mouth, I'm SO horned up I'll blow absolutely ANYBODY. and I do, obviously. I'm not at all picky. I love BBC. 

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

The most cum and precum I have ever consumed was in Boise. I was sucking this colored guy in the bars back room and after his cum load more men just kept showing up and I sucked and swallowed all 19 of them. I consider this my best night ever-so far.

• 3 months later...

This weekend I just had the most cum I ever consumed at one time. A friend I suck had a birthday party. My plan was to give him a great long lasting cock sucking for a present. I finally caught him in the bathroom and got on my knees and sucked a delicious load of cum out of him. But every guy in the party showed up and I sucked all of them. There were 20 guys at the party and I sucked many of them twice. I counted 28 loads of sweet, salty delicious cum. I wish I could have had more. I felt so much like the cum slut I am and I loved it.

I'm not much of a cocksucker. Mostly I suck cock to get the dude hard enough to fuck me. My record for one slutty bathhouse session was 6 loads. 

But there one guy I sucked off that had hyperspermia. I thought I'd drown in cum!  You can read my story on that event here - search for "Firehose Frank".

• Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 2:03 PM, RandyCubby said:

my record's 25-30 -- I'm bad at math [EG] -- on multiple occasions in my 30s in XXX bookstores, bathhouses, and bars. the biggest turn-on for me was doing it in a bar during Southern Decadence in New Orleans, w/everybody watching and risk that the police might walk in, yank my head off a BBC and cuff me. I didn't happen, but it could. part of me hoped it would!)[EG] yes, my jaw was sore, and no, I didn't feel physically sick afterward... just super, super turned on, after 5-6 loads in my mouth, I'm SO horned up I'll blow absolutely ANYBODY. and I do, obviously. I'm not at all picky. I love BBC. 

Do you honestly think the cops watch the Phoenix?  I doubt it. 

• Like 1