Most Cum Ever Consumed

Guest NULL

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Do you honestly think the cops watch the Phoenix?  I doubt it. 

They have been cracking down in the last 6 months on the Phoenix and Rawhide. It was a lot tamer this Decadence. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Do you honestly think the cops watch the Phoenix?  I doubt it. 

I was remembering Rawhide, but from time to time, police make a show of cracking down. I've even had the owner of the Phoenix -- at the time, Jamie Temple -- yell at me for doing it where I could be seen from the street if the door of the bar opened.

• Upvote 1

On 8/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, truepig said:

All day at ABS on my knees sucked out 16 loads. Either swallowed or spit some out on my black t-shirt so others could see what a fucking cum dump I was.

as you should - always be proud of taking cum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 3:15 PM, ChainedBoy said:

I'm not much of a cocksucker. Mostly I suck cock to get the dude hard enough to fuck me. My record for one slutty bathhouse session was 6 loads. 

But there one guy I sucked off that had hyperspermia. I thought I'd drown in cum!  You can read my story on that event here - search for "Firehose Frank".

Where's the history?

• 2 weeks later...

never really counted but would be very surprised if  I haven't swallowed 15 in a session. One of my fuck buddies who fucks me most Friday nights, even makes cum cubes for me during the week and I suck on them while he fucks me

• Like 1

I talked to my friend Jason today. according to him there were more than the original 18 guys at his party. He said many other guys just came in and I sucked them and then they left. I counted 68 loads of delicious cum over the weekend. Friday through Sunday. I think I could have swallowed another dozen. Once I start eating cum I never want to stop. Cum it just to delicious not to taste and swallow.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2019 at 7:03 AM, Close2MyBro said:

I had a fuck buddy once who invited me to a dinner party with his other friends, all of whom I didn't know). After we had been there a couple of hours and everyone had already had a few drinks, he asked me to get something for him from his bedroom. I went in there looking for it and a few seconds later I hear the door close and one of his guests had walked in and shut the door behind him. He walked over to me and told me that I was supposed to suck his cock and I was like "What?" and he moved up close to me and pushed me down to my knees and started to unbuckle his pants and whipped his cock out. He took my head and pressed it up against his crotch and made me start sucking his cock. He fucked my face and shot his load, zipped up and walked out, without saying a word. Before I could get off my knees another one of his guests walked in and closed the door, and started pulling his cock out as he walked over. I ended up sucking off all ten of his guests one by one and my buddy was the last one to come in the door to fuck my face. He told me he knew what a great cocksucker I was so he wanted all of his friend to have a chance to experience me for themselves. After I swallowed his load, we went back out and we had dinner. It was really awkward (but awesome) to be sitting there with a group of guys whom I had just sucked off. Later that night a few of the guys came back for seconds and I was more than happy to oblige.

I need to be friends with these people!

The most I had was 5 or 6, I think. In the gym sauna. Lousy number, I know, but the load usually goes inside my ass, so there.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:48 PM, NWSCBBacker said:

13 loads in 2-3 hours at an adult bookstore. I have done that twice. I only stopped because no one was left ?

Priceless 1.jpg

Nothing like feeling that stream of cum slide down your throat.

• Like 2