Most Cum Ever Consumed

Guest NULL

A guy that I sucked off once, convinced me to meet him at an abs to watch me suck and swallow others. That got me hooked on glory holes. I was a regular at an abs near an Air Force base and I probably swallowed over 1000 loads over the years. My best 1 session total was 10. There was serious competition to get the good booths. There was one counter guy who was a prick, so eventually I found another abs that allowed all day access for $10 and I became a regular there for a couple years sucking off cocks in the movie room as well as the booths. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The most loads of delicious cum I swallowed was 20 at glory hole. That was a great day. all those fabulous cocks, all sizes, colors and styles. I wanted to see how many cocks I could suck before my jaws gave out. 20 was the limit. My jaws were sore for two days after that but it was worth it all the different taste of sweet cum.

• Like 1

At Steamworks Toronto years ago, 14 loads from 9 guys (2 guys came twice, one guy came 4 times!), within less than three hours. After about the 8th load I started belching and I could taste cum very strongly, and the more cum I swallowed the stronger the taste became. Mmmm. I have very fond memories of that day. One of the best experiences of my life.

Edited by TheCellar
  • Like 1

Guest toxicaidsfaggott

12 loads down my throat from an all day (20hrs odd) session at the Boiler in Berlin, in glory holes and the sling. Countless up my ass during the same session.

in the sauna my maximum to swallow cum was 12 for a whole day, but I still have not been able to beat my bukkake record of five men unloading on my face at the same time, once it was in the sauna and another time cruising in the park, I wish make a bigger bukkake of 10 to 20 men, who not only bathe me in semen but spit and piss me, preferably in a forest.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I made a gloryhole once, No BS. I picked and used a small penknife on the thin wooden divider wall.

Anyway, on my early morning calls, lunch time and way home from school I just sucked cock.

One afternoon, it was so busy I got carried away, missed school afternoon and I recall sucking and swallowing at least about  18 cocks through the hole that I had made.

It got boarded up a year later, but I loved that hole and the men loved mine.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
T

On 10/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

I made a gloryhole once, No BS. I picked and used a small penknife on the thin wooden divider wall.

Anyway, on my early morning calls, lunch time and way home from school I just sucked cock.

One afternoon, it was so busy I got carried away, missed school afternoon and I recall sucking and swallowing at least about  18 cocks through the hole that I had made.

It got boarded up a year later, but I loved that hole and the men loved mine.

My hero.