Best place for a visitor to take loads

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

I'm a poz versatile bottom from Buffalo who is trekking to Toronto soon. I really want to take multiple loads. I'm mid 50's in very good shape, 6-0, 180, athletic build. Smooth chest but nice hairy hole. Don't PnP but love poppers. I would love to be on a bench in a dark room or a sling. Where would you guys recommend? XS, Steamworks....I've been to both but always stayed in my room or just cruised...I want to offer my hole in a more public area. Would love to have a full hole by the next morning

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 9:17 AM, skylon said:

I'm a poz versatile bottom from Buffalo who is trekking to Toronto soon. I really want to take multiple loads. I'm mid 50's in very good shape, 6-0, 180, athletic build. Smooth chest but nice hairy hole. Don't PnP but love poppers. I would love to be on a bench in a dark room or a sling. Where would you guys recommend? XS, Steamworks....I've been to both but always stayed in my room or just cruised...I want to offer my hole in a more public area. Would love to have a full hole by the next morning

Steamworks during cumunion 

• Upvote 1

PS you can have a competition with @gangbangsuperstar he will be there on the fuckbench or the public sling, the sluts takes 20 to 40 loads blindfolded each event

C9JA6v8V0AE62fj.jpg.6346bfc216290697b3d3774e7e6fdc66.jpg

Guest cardoc49
On 1/31/2019 at 10:17 PM, skylon said:

Hi skylon, would love to be in Toronto soon too....

• 1 month later...

I think you nailed the problem when u say "always stayed in my room" - get yourself to the sling or fuckbench - both r in public area.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Try Steamworks Toronto (see their website for Pride Month events) or the FukdTo bb sex parties at Club120 (private gay club, see fukdto.com for further details). Wel-CUM to Toronto, bareback traveler! 

• 11 months later...
Guest Deletemyaccount69
On 4/15/2019 at 5:53 AM, Naked92234 said:

I think the best place for you to take loads is either in your ass or mouth.

😂😂😂😂😂