Bookstores / Bathhouses

jjwilltuc

Bathhouses - Hawk's and Entourage - both share the same parking lot. I have better luck at Hawk's for some reason.  Entourage has pool and steamroom.  Both host CumUnion parties now.

Don't know about the bookstores, but I want to find out which ones are fun and when - especially if any have gloryholes!  LOVE gloryholes!

Guest GoneFishing
7 hours ago, phukhole said:

Bathhouses - Hawk's and Entourage - both share the same parking lot. I have better luck at Hawk's for some reason.  Entourage has pool and steamroom.  Both host CumUnion parties now.

Don't know about the bookstores, but I want to find out which ones are fun and when - especially if any have gloryholes!  LOVE gloryholes!

Hawks is good but If you get bored you can always walk across the lot and hit entourage and vice versa. 

Used to have that option in Dallas and Houston.  Midtowne and the club were walking distance. Those were the days hahah 

• 3 months later...

I prefer Hawks over Entourage. But that's just my preference. 
As for Bookstores, Peepland on Highland is my favorite. $1 bill to go through the turnstile to the store. And a $1 bill to enter the arcade. Booths are large and private. Busy most all day and night. The owner is gruff. But if you're spending money, he leaves you alone. 

Fantasy World on Boulder Hwy is a long distance from the strip. But has an active theater and arcade.

Adult World is a few miles from the strip. But also a very active arcade. Can be some action in the theater as well.

Lion's Den behind Circus Circus is huge and a great set up. But sadly, it's normally empty. I think they charge too much for most guys. Too bad. 

There are many more, but those are my faves

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 3:48 PM, travelingbi said:

I prefer Hawks over Entourage. But that's just my preference. 
As for Bookstores, Peepland on Highland is my favorite. $1 bill to go through the turnstile to the store. And a $1 bill to enter the arcade. Booths are large and private. Busy most all day and night. The owner is gruff. But if you're spending money, he leaves you alone. 

Fantasy World on Boulder Hwy is a long distance from the strip. But has an active theater and arcade.

Adult World is a few miles from the strip. But also a very active arcade. Can be some action in the theater as well.

Lion's Den behind Circus Circus is huge and a great set up. But sadly, it's normally empty. I think they charge too much for most guys. Too bad. 

There are many more, but those are my faves

Which ones has the most guys that wanna get sucked instead of sucking...

1 minute ago, Latinboy4you said:

Which ones has the most guys that wanna get sucked instead of sucking...

As with all abs, they can all be hit or miss. And different guys all the time. But, I'm guessing that Peepland and Adult World may be your best bets.