When you’re horny or in heat, do you feel like a different person?

ErosWired

When my body is ready to be fucked, I find that I become very different mentally from when I’ve just recently been bred. Mind you, my insatiable ass means that switch gets flipped at the drop of a waistband, but if any time has passed in which I have to go without, it’s like my blood starts boiling.

The longer it goes, the more in-heat I feel, and the more willing I become to do just about anything to take a cock. Inhibitions melt like butter, caution flutters away like a moth in a hurricane, modesty and dignity cease to have any meaning.

Once I’ve been serially bred, it all calms down somewhat (I always end up wishing for just one more cock) and I kind of think, Damn - what was I doing? Not remorse or anything, just a little surprise that I would descend so far into depravity, or that I let so many men utterly degrade me.

It doesn’t last, of course, the fire never goes out under my pot, so it’s inevitably going to come to a boil again sooner rather than later. Right now, I’m so in heat I can almost see the fuck-me waves rising off me. (I use ‘in heat’ to describe me because I feel as though ‘horny’ is connected to cock, and my readiness is all about my cunt - I’m literally a bitch in heat.)

Does anyone else experience this kind of back-and-forth?

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

I get this too. Right now it's been a week since I've been fucked, and I can feel that my ass is literally keening for a cock inside me. Keening, like opening up and pulsing in a drumbeat kinda way, matching my heartbeat. I move differently when I'm like this, I act with less inhibitions - and I got no filter at the best of times! - I wear my belt line much lower, even in the cold, because I want the world to see whats available.

Yeah like a bitch in heat. In summer I don;t feel it so often because I'm getting fucked regularly. Winter is hardest because most guys seem less interested in the cold. For me, it never really abates and so going a week or more without being fucked means it comes on stronger.

Once I get fucked, either once or serially, and once there's at least one load in my ass, I can sit back, smile and enjoy the cum bliss, the jizzjoy of someone else's DNA and hormones slowly absorbing into my body. Once that subsides, there's a few hours where the bitch in heat goes absolutely wild, super high, and this is the time where I will just go all out, looking to get fucked anywhere. But if I'm not successful, I start to chill after about a day... for a couple of days. 

There's never any sense of regret. If I've gotten really debased, depraved and nasty, afterwards in the cold light of day, I laugh about it, sometimes in the mirror, congratulating myself and laughing like a demon about it. Never any regret. Sometimes I will deliberately get even nastier than my own comfort zone just because I know I will have a laugh about it later.

The fire never goes out with me, either, just abates for a few days. And then the drumbeat starts again. I feel my ass starting to open out, get kinda hungry and... I'm on the hunt again. If I go more than about 2 weeks without being fucked I kinda go insane and start to break a little bit. This is how I know, deep down, I'm probably a bit of a sex addict. Not sure how I feel about that admission really but there it is...

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Oh yeah, you bet... I become horny and go visit a gay bath house I become a real craving cum slut... Looking for spend and hopefully filled condoms to empty them in my own ass - kind of as a prelube... and targeting any potential guy with a reasonable dick to fill me up even further...
But yes I get kind of primeval and extremely kinky...

I just explained in another post that I saw this sleazeball hanging out around a corner... he was just greeted by a travo friend. I didn't get to speak the travo - would have loved though... but I connected with he gay sleazebag and asked him if he was living nearby and wanted to have some action... I am staying in a dorm at a hostel so no visitors...
The sleazeball was in for action but then he made the money sign with his fingers... no deal pal, so I walked away... If I have to take your dirty dick, I am not going to pay for it as well... but I might return and tell him that if he wants money he should invite all his friends and pay some fee to have me gang banged...

How is this for being a dirty cum slut...?

absolutely. I crave cock when I am horny and when that button goes into slut mode in my head - nothing satisfies me like cock. I just have to get fucked. I can work for a couple of days and it does not enter my head much but when it does - that's it - I have tro get cock and seed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

You kidding? I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve felt like two completely different people when I start getting royally horned up! I’m not sure what about it that makes me suddenly feel like that though, but I know that there have been multiple times where I’ve been fucking or betting fucked so roughly that it seems like I’ve become a sadist and/or a masochist (depending on the role I’m fulfilling for that fuck). But then after I cum and my “fuck high” ends I suddenly feel almost the exact opposite, either being all snuggly and lovey-dovey or just wanting to get the hell away from there and curl up alone for a few hours. It’s really weird sometimes, but after I’ve had time to dwell on things I usually end up looking back and just remembering what an amazing fuck session it was.

I feel the same. When its been a while my ass starts twitching and gets wet. If it goes much longer I get to a place that I'll do anything for Cock! Regardless of how degrading, depraved or humiliating it is...I just NEED fucked!

i can relate to most of the responses here when it comes to how i feel when in heat and after. Cognitively, it seems a combination of physical and psychological/emotional for me. To me it's sort of like hunger, if i haven't eaten in awhile, my body starts signaling me trying to get me to eat, the hungrier i get the less discriminating.  The difference is i like the feeling of being in heat (as long as there's hope of connecting), but don't love the feeling of being hungry (or maybe i do, as long as there's hope of a good meal?). 

When i was religious in a way that considered my sexuality as 'bad,' i hated myself in heat and fought it like a mad man, without any success. For me i felt like an addict going through withdrawal, connecting with a man sexually was my "fix," without Him i was crazed till i had Him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Of course. When I am ready to being bred It drives me almost crazy.  I’m eager to get cocks and loads. As many I got the more I want. I can’t calm down. When I must go home, I am hardly suffering.  I can’t concentrate on anything but the sex. 

Normally I am a normal guy who has work, friends, daily activities, etc. 

I’m 2 different people, one normal, sane, hard working with sex on my mind frequently. But as it starts building in me, 2 to 3 days without cuming or being mounted and bred; I start thinking about it more and more and just jerking off no longer does it for me, I have to be fucked and bred.  I mean I need to be on my knees, and tops have to mount me soggy and breed. Once it gets to this stage I need to be used, roughly bred by multiple tops. I’m so horny I will do anything, no limits. Once I’ve done that and cum my self I go back to normal! 

Yes I have two different personalities; one everyday normal gay guy, one when I’m in heat!

• Like 2

On 2/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, tallslenderguy said:

i can relate to most of the responses here when it comes to how i feel when in heat and after. Cognitively, it seems a combination of physical and psychological/emotional for me. To me it's sort of like hunger, if i haven't eaten in awhile, my body starts signaling me trying to get me to eat, the hungrier i get the less discriminating.  The difference is i like the feeling of being in heat (as long as there's hope of connecting), but don't love the feeling of being hungry (or maybe i do, as long as there's hope of a good meal?). 

When i was religious in a way that considered my sexuality as 'bad,' i hated myself in heat and fought it like a mad man, without any success. For me i felt like an addict going through withdrawal, connecting with a man sexually was my "fix," without Him i was crazed till i had Him.

I hear you bro. When I was religious and innocent and neg I always tried to hide the bad side. Now I am purely the bad boy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It’s completely different for me. When I am alone and left to my own devices. I slowly start to get horny and in heat. With me, the longer it lasts the hornier I become. Once this happens, I can get bred by one fucking amazing power top, two, three, ten.... doesn’t matter. The more loads I get the hornier I become. This past week I have been off and literally been averaging seven to eight loads a day. Which is quite a bit for me given my tight hours in which I can be fucked... For me this heat literally only dies off after a few days (usually about a week or two) and then I go to my usual pattern of a couple of loads here and there. When I’m in heat, I’m a total pig slut. I have literally no limits then.

• Like 2