Cocksuckers-when did you realize you are a human fleshlight

I realized I never posted when I figured it out.

First.

Taste.

Of dick.

I never turned back. From the first time a dick touched my tongue, that was it. I knew what I was. It was so total that I even lost taste for men sucking me. I'll let them do it if they insist, but from the first time I tasted dick, I only wanted to suck, not be sucked. It was like my first time bottoming. No more topping for me, ever, never ever.

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

Though I had sucked plenty of cocks and taken a few in the ass, it wasn't until I ventured to a beat one night and got naked and started wandering around.  It was dead, no one to be seen until I started crossing an oval to another part of the beat and ran into a guy out in the open.   Without a word he just pushed me to my knees and pulled out his cock.  I started sucking and his cock became huge.  A big thick 10 inch cock.  Once hard he started fucking my face and forcing it into my throat.   Not long after he had gripped me by the hair and took complete control fucking my throat, until he said "I want to cum in your throat".  With that he rocked by head back and forth until he forced my head to his body and started cumming deep in my throat.  Once done, he zipped up and left, with me on my knees out in the open, with watering eyes and the taste of cum in my throat.  For those that haven't had a cock cum deep in your throat, it is different, the cum tastes more potent, and you can't get rid of the taste quickly, like when swallowing.  It stays for much longer.

That is when I really knew I was nothing but a cum dump

On 2/5/2019 at 2:25 PM, BoyStrangler said:

this is the best thing about fucking faggots and trannies.like the good slutty trashy no morals kind of whores that know they are just a body with a set of holes for men to fuck and take our loads. we dont give a fuck about random sluts. i just like that youre so fucking easy to use.dont have to talk you up or compliment you or treat you like a human being cause youre not.youre an object just like a fleshlight you exist to jerk men off with your hot slippery holes.at best youre a breeding animal. thats why i always spit in a faggots face before and after i use it

You described me perfectly, mister! Spit in my face and go back and forth, back and forth between my hot slippery holes.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 5:29 AM, RandyCubby said:

I started cruising park restrooms shirtless when I was 14. I knew what I was. I was a human fleshlight long before fleshlights were invented. 

good slut.i find most of the dirtiest cumdumps were taking random loads around that age. shows that faggots that were born cumdumps know what they are early and how they need to get used.for faggots like you theres nowhere more natural than down on your knees.doesnt matter if its in some guys bedrooom, a bathhouse, an alley or naked in a public restroom with cum all over your face

• Like 2

Guest faggot hole

i was 11 when my father (yes, real dad) taught me how to suck dick (his).  It wasn't long after that that he started fucking me.  So i learned at that age that the very purpose of my life was to enable real men to get off.

1 hour ago, faggot hole said:

i was 11 when my father (yes, real dad) taught me how to suck dick (his).  It wasn't long after that that he started fucking me.  So i learned at that age that the very purpose of my life was to enable real men to get off.

hooray! a fellow daddys boy! nobodys load tastes better than your own fathers.

Guest faggot hole
20 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

hooray! a fellow daddys boy! nobodys load tastes better than your own fathers.

i have tasted a lot of loads and gangbangsuperstar is right -- no one's load tastes better than my dad's

On 2/6/2019 at 6:55 AM, BoyStrangler said:

this is the best thing about fucking faggots and trannies.like the good slutty trashy no morals kind of whores that know they are just a body with a set of holes for men to fuck and take our loads. we dont give a fuck about random sluts. i just like that youre so fucking easy to use.dont have to talk you up or compliment you or treat you like a human being cause youre not.youre an object just like a fleshlight you exist to jerk men off with your hot slippery holes.at best youre a breeding animal. thats why i always spit in a faggots face before and after i use it

I love when a man spits in my face. It’s a form of kindness to a fag like me. 

When a top grabs your face and looks you in the eye... and you open your mouth and stick your tongue out to receive their spit. I always thank them. 

Being bi I used to think I’d go to a park or glory hole to get my cock sucked. But somehow real tops know what I am and I always end up on my knees with my face buried in their pubes.

I’d like to think I’m selective, but the truth is once I’m on my knees I’ll suck anyone’s cock and let my body be used by anyone. I’ve had my tongue up men’s arses that I wouldn’t give a second look to in the street. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 10:43 AM, RawCunt said:

Though I had sucked plenty of cocks and taken a few in the ass, it wasn't until I ventured to a beat one night and got naked and started wandering around.  It was dead, no one to be seen until I started crossing an oval to another part of the beat and ran into a guy out in the open.   Without a word he just pushed me to my knees and pulled out his cock.  I started sucking and his cock became huge.  A big thick 10 inch cock.  Once hard he started fucking my face and forcing it into my throat.   Not long after he had gripped me by the hair and took complete control fucking my throat, until he said "I want to cum in your throat".  With that he rocked by head back and forth until he forced my head to his body and started cumming deep in my throat.  Once done, he zipped up and left, with me on my knees out in the open, with watering eyes and the taste of cum in my throat.  For those that haven't had a cock cum deep in your throat, it is different, the cum tastes more potent, and you can't get rid of the taste quickly, like when swallowing.  It stays for much longer.

That is when I really knew I was nothing but a cum dump

Agreed. I remember my first proper throat fucking. I’d always been a cock sucker before that..

but this guy just fucked my mouth deep and I loved it. I could feel he underside of his cock pulsing as he shot his cup down my throat. It was amazing. I had no choice to swallow or not. He was cuming in me and it felt perfect. 

I remember I just looked up at him and said “thank you daddy”. He then kissed me on the lips. I’d never felt so loved and wanted. 

14 hours ago, kinkyversatile said:

Agreed. I remember my first proper throat fucking. I’d always been a cock sucker before that..

but this guy just fucked my mouth deep and I loved it. I could feel he underside of his cock pulsing as he shot his cup down my throat. It was amazing. I had no choice to swallow or not. He was cuming in me and it felt perfect. 

I remember I just looked up at him and said “thank you daddy”. He then kissed me on the lips. I’d never felt so loved and wanted. 

Agreed, it's all about being the kind of whore guys just use, however they want, without asking. when you're the kind of sub human fucktoy we are guys just just stick their hard cocks in your mouth or up your ass without ever speaking to you. cause they know we will just suck any cock put near our mouth or lay there and let anyone fuck us bareback and come inside our pussy, no questions asked. old,young,big,small,hot,ugly,poz,neg, it doesn't matter.we just take the load.we are the kind of faggots that men offer to each other, like "you wanna use him next?" or ask each other for like "can i get in the boys ass for a minute?" we even get down on our knees and suck cock for guys who are disgusted by us because they know what easy whores we are. just think of all the guys who youve sucked off and they never even spoke to you. that's what proves we are human fleshlights

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The first time a guy came in my mouth in a glory holes at the video arcade and I swallowed and then went to the hole in the opposite wall  of the booth to suck off the guy who had been watching. When he told me I was the best cocksucker he ever had I came in my pants

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since puberty, and earlier, I was fascinated by dicks. As a teen, I fantasized about sucking cock. I first sucked a cock at 17. I've never dated or asked anyone out. I've only used the internet to find men to blow. I'd feel bad about sucking off strangers later and tell myself it's a phase or the right partner will come along. Despite the shame, id always find myself back on my knees w an 8" dick balls deep in my throat.

Eventually I discovered Tumblr and realized that my thoughts and actions were those of a cocksucker. Regardless if it's good or bad, the desires of a cocksucker are in me. I accept that I'm a cocksucker. I get full sexual satisfaction from sucking hot men off; I don't touch my dick during service. 

I want a consistent Man (or a few Jocks) to regularly throat. Until then ill service random hotties. I'm a cocksucker. I accept that I'm a cocksucker; I can't fight it or lie to myself anymore.

• Like 1