Cocksuckers-when did you realize you are a human fleshlight

ok i say Cocksuckers cause some guy just suck cock cause its what they do but faggots like me are Cocksuckers cause its who we are. we start early, suck a lot of cocks and can't get enough.like as soon as we started getting down on our knees to suck guys off we knew thats where we belong. for years i thought i was just a faggot that sucked a lot of cock and swallowed o LOT of loads but one day when i was heading to the park at night to blow a bunch of guys some guy i sucked off said "you know those guys are just using you to jerk off with right?" i realized the random men that i sucked off or that fucked me didn't think of me as a person. at best they think of me as a slutty faggot.but mostly just a hot body that is super easy to use.he said "i'm not even gay but i love getting my cock sucked.it feels better than jerking off and it's easier, especially with faggots cause you guys are alway so eager to suck my cock. i dont have to buy you stuff or butter you up with compliments or hang out with you before or after. i just tell a gayboy when i want my cock sucked n where to be.i use him to jerk off with, then he leaves. and you guys are so good at it.but the best thing about boys like you is you're so easy." that why 95% of the guys that use us never ask for our number or email address.faggots like me are just human fleshlights any guy can use to jerk themselves off with. when did xcocksucker.jpeg.658132e7a066f79adf65cd45088a4681.jpegyou figure that out?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Guest joejack4u

Very well put and explains it all. Getting head from a cocksucking faggot is so much easier and feels better than any normal blowjob. You get to cum and he goes and repeat. It is always so much better until you figure out how good it feels to be the cocksucker and whoever you blow doesn’t care about the small things but makes sure you get what load he is willing to give.

Guest CockSucker2018

I started sucking dick late in life, but I guess after I sucked the first dick at an abs. I love the feeling of being used as a cock sucking cum slut good for one thing and that is a hot wet mouth pussy for masculine mature dominant men! 

this is the best thing about fucking faggots and trannies.like the good slutty trashy no morals kind of whores that know they are just a body with a set of holes for men to fuck and take our loads. we dont give a fuck about random sluts. i just like that youre so fucking easy to use.dont have to talk you up or compliment you or treat you like a human being cause youre not.youre an object just like a fleshlight you exist to jerk men off with your hot slippery holes.at best youre a breeding animal. thats why i always spit in a faggots face before and after i use it

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

I love sucking cock and getting fucked, and have always enjoyed being bottom only...having said that, only recently did I discover that the TOPs I have been most attracted to are using my body like a living fleshlight. I noticed that MEN were blocking their number when they called me, but they never offering to give me theirs; no email exchange, only screen names on whatever app or website where we met; and only one night stands, or maybe a repeat calls days or weeks later for another hookup, but NEVER planning a second "date" after the first. Even though I noticed the behavior, I just didn't really care...I was getting COCK and I loved it, then the following text exchange last weekend made me finally understand that I have NO PURPOSE to these men other than a hole to cum in:

(Saturday night at midnight) A number I do not know: "Hey, I need to cum...are you available?"

Me: "Who is this?"

Him: "We hooked up a few weeks ago on Grindr. You hosted, sucked my cock, let me breed your ass. My screen name was _____, but I changed it."

Me: "Umm...ok. Are you the built bald guy with the 8" cock, that left as soon as he pulled out?"

Him: "Yep. You available?"

Me: "Cool. Yeah, I'm free. Where would you like to meet?"

Him: "Your place. I saved your address last time."

Me: "Oh, ok. What time?"

Him: "Actually I am in the parking lot now. Can I come up?"

Me: "I need a few mins." (Needed to prepare a bit...ya know)

Him: "Fine."

(7 mins later as I was finishing up with my cleanse) Him: "Jesus Bitch, how long you gonna make me wait?"

(2 more mins pass before I can respond) Me: "Sorry, I am ready now...come on up."

Him: "I left, headed to the bar. You should be better prepared." (Remember, I had not heard from him in over 2 months and we had NO PLANS)

Me: "I'm sorry." (Yes, I apologized to him TWICE for making him wait 9 mins.)

(2:00 am my phone dings) Him: "Hey Bitch, you still up?"

Me: "No luck at the bar?"

Him: "Nope."

Me: "Are you in the parking lot?"

Him: "Yep."

Me: "Come on up."

Him: "What number, last time I wrote down the complex, but not the apartment."

Me: "____. The door is unlocked."

I turned on the hall light, quickly unlocked the door, and laid back down on the bed. Two mins later, he was in my bedroom taking off his clothes. An hour later his cum was leaking out of my gaped ass, and he was getting dressed before leaving me there. 

HE DIDN'T EVEN LOCK THE DOOR WHEN HE LEFT...and I still don't even know his name.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest FemNegBttm

I think I've always known, just a matter of accepting it. I first just instinctually offered my mouth to men at age 15 and for years was just a cocksucker oral dump. Lately I've been realizing more and more that I was born to attract alpha men and be used for their pleasure

when my older brother started using my mouth literally EVERY SINGLE DAY at least once or twice I realised my mouth just became a replacement for his hand and jerking off(he was the only kid in grade 8 getting sucked off every day) plus he had a couple buddies I serviced very regularly. that's when I knew I was destined to be a cum extraction unit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CockSucker2018

I was a hole this evening for my regular married man! I love being used as a sissy faggot cum slut! He started me wearing panties and I love it! I just got a little school gurl outfit to wear with a choker that says sissy! I am glad he chose me to be his cum hole! I need more men to use my faggot mouth to unload in!  My ass is still cherry but working becoming a two holed sissy faggot for real men like I was meant to be! On my knees is where I love to be, sucking men's dicks eating there cum being called sissy faggot getting pissed on and in and thanking them for it!  So my point is I love being nothing more than a cum hole for real men!!!

WIN_20190217_004431.JPG

WIN_20190217_004621.JPG

WIN_20190217_004650.JPG

WIN_20190217_005448.JPG

WIN_20190217_005518.JPG

WIN_20190217_005529.JPG

WIN_20190217_005606.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, BoyStrangler said:

this is the best thing about fucking faggots and trannies.like the good slutty trashy no morals kind of whores that know they are just a body with a set of holes for men to fuck and take our loads. we dont give a fuck about random sluts. i just like that youre so fucking easy to use.dont have to talk you up or compliment you or treat you like a human being cause youre not.youre an object just like a fleshlight you exist to jerk men off with your hot slippery holes.at best youre a breeding animal. thats why i always spit in a faggots face before and after i use it

I'm in love...

Probably the first time I gave head with a group watching, that's when - the guy used me royally - it was in an ABS and he motioned over his buddies to watch and then get a turn - I swallowed 4 or 5 loads and loved every one, then I felt the telltale hand on my ass so I quickly dropped my pants and started taking loads in my hole as well.  Now I can keep those sexy cocks all the way in my throat and just swallow each spurt one at a time, yum. I love the look on a face that's just unloaded in me.

• Like 1