Any love for TOP son and BTM daddy fun?

Guest Seamanflying

Now, this is just me, however older bottoms are ideal.

Don't get me wrong, seeing a more "masculine" older guy fucking the hell out of a femme younger guy is fun and all. But, older bottoms deserve so much love!

The site of a man who can kick my ass; a man who's experienced so much more in life; a man who is old enough (and just as manly enough) to be my father riding my cock? Pure. Fucking. Heaven. 

Late 30's to mid 60's is my range, and may just stay that way. Never been into guys my age. And I'm not ever gonna deny bottoming for an older man is fun.

However, there is nothing that can replace the look of an older man, surprised and in love with my young cock fuking his hole. Whether be an experienced bottom or a freshly made new one - an older man taken back by both my tongue and cock truly makes me a happy boy.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

There are a few semi-regular young guys who love to pound my daddy hole. Sometimes I don't hear from them for months and sometimes two weeks in a row. I don't flatter myself. I may be the only willing bare hole available at the time they are horny as fuck, but they seem to enjoy it very much. Love that if they shoot prematurely they are ready to go again in minutes after sucking them ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the "daddy" & "son" language, but I like topping guys older than me. Yeah, there can be some power dynamic stuff going on there--that's what my shrinks have said and I believe them.  My cock is in the ass of some authority figure type and he wants me to breed him? That's hot!

But older guys seem to know how to enjoy themselves more too.  Less shame/fear, More excitement!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:59 AM, tallslenderguy said:

^^THIS^^

Fast food may fill the void, but a gourmet meal is so much better.  When there is a "connection" it takes things to a whole different level for me.

For lack of a better way to explain it, it isn't so much age as maturity. Maturity is not always age related, though we associate the two instinctively it seems.  

i've noticed, especially with a lot of guys into D/s, there's some on both sides (i.e., D or s) who want an empty headed play thing or vice versa. To me the appeal of Top/bottom, D/s, is the psycological, the mental/emotional part of sex where the Top or D reaches into the bottom or sub and fucks and breeds that part of him.  For me, that has an added dimension if it happens with a younger guy because it is not 'expected' that a younger guy is going to have that kind of experiential knowledge and ability. 

i was at a gay sex resort last year and a couple of young guys (they were together) were in a play room. The room was busy and i was by no means a standout fuck, there were plenty of good looking and younger guys there.  One of these guys was watching another guy get fucked and was stroking his cock, so i went to suck him and he let me. It wasn't long before He wanted to fuck me and he turned me around and slid in. He got into being aggressive and was getting off on the public part of it.  At one point, He pulled out and told me to suck Him and He got a thrill out of the fact that i did it after He'd been fucking me. He commented to the onlookers about how i would take it in the ass and suck my own juices off of Him in a mocking way.  After a bit, he pulled out and went outdoors and was talking to a group of guys and his friend, telling them about me in mocking terms, telling them i wasn't much to look at and laughing. Then he and his friend came back in. i recognized his friend as a guy who had bred me earlier in a booth. They asked me to go to their room with them and i declined.  Partly, i felt a red flag, like things could get abusive. But honestly, i was hurt by the things the one guy had said to his friends and the physical part (they were both hot) was not enough to capture me as a fuck.  They lost me. The guy who had been mocking me was the one who made the invite. He was obviously disappointed and surprised by my refusal, and tried to change my mind. i don't know if he connected the reason why in his mind?  

Sex can be very complex, i know some guys reading this are going to be shocked and say i wasn't a "good" sub or bottom. i know some guys want that sort of thing and honestly, there is a sort of humiliation that can totally captivate me, but it always has affection/desire attached to it from the Top.  I.e., if the Top is obviously loving me for being  so sub even in a humiliating situation, i am His.  If He can take me or leave me, the connection is not there and he has lost me. 

whoa, sorry, that went down a rabbit trail lol

Good you declined. Humiliation play works because you have a connection with your top and even with all the name calling you know they actually do still respect you. When it comes from a stranger it's just mean. Some guys think they are the shit and that everyone wants them so they think they can go around and treat people disrespectfully. People need to get over themselves and realize you ain't young forever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest BreedingCameraman

Why not ones that are versatile? That’s how it usually ends up with me and a lot of my older fuckbuddies anyways, and that way everyone ends up having some fun.

• 1 month later...
Guest PDXpissdrinker

The older I get - the more I want to get bred by 20 year olds. I love role play - the more twisted the better 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 2:57 PM, tallslenderguy said:

There is a decided mind fuck side to this question for me.  Fucking for me is so much more than the physical act... at least, i want it to be. i'll 'simply' hook if that's all there is, but fucking is so much better when the rest of the couple is engaged (not just their bodies). 

[...]

But getting inside of a bottoms head and emotions is a whole different level. A Top who is strong enough to not be afraid of His own desire and need ends up owning a piece of me beyond my hole.  A younger guy who does that has an added dimension because it really shatters the social mental/emotional  stereotype for me. There's a deeper level of, idk, power play 'humiliation?'  when a younger guy locks and owns me. 

Yup, this is it exactly. It's about a younger top lodging his dick in your mind as well as your cunt. So much so that you still feel him in you, owning you, when he's not there.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2019 at 3:34 AM, 00Felix said:

I don't like the "daddy" & "son" language, but I like topping guys older than me. Yeah, there can be some power dynamic stuff going on there--that's what my shrinks have said and I believe them.  My cock is in the ass of some authority figure type and he wants me to breed him? That's hot!

But older guys seem to know how to enjoy themselves more too.  Less shame/fear, More excitement!

Believe me, giving up my arse to be bred by a stronger, younger guy pushes all kinds of buttons. When you know what you need, and what you're built for, you can relax into being that.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a bottom boy that I topped for several years.  He loved his daddy and I loved my boy.  A year or so before he moved away he asked if he could stay over night.  A first.  He would usually drop by to get fucked and take my load with him, often to his parents' house for supper 😉  he liked that.

This time he stayed the night.  I was woken up at 3 am to a lovely blowjob.  Frisky little boy.  As I was receiving a very nice blowjob he lifted my legs and started to eat my ass.  Then he pushed me over and continued to eat my asshole.  After a little while he pushed his hard boy-cock in and fucked his daddy deep and blew a nice thick load of boy cum in daddy's ass.  After that we would take turns fucking each other until he eventually moved away for a job in another city.

I think it's hot either way.  I love fucking younger guys as the daddy-top and I also love when a younger guy enjoys fucking his load into daddy's bum.

• Upvote 2