Getting my Boy Pussy ready.

Guest NULL

I’m thinking I should use Nair again to get my body bitch smooth. My regular alpha needed to release some stress from work so I walked over to him. He picked me up and bent me over the couch gave me his kids after pumping like a stag for five minutes. Being his girl is very satisfying 

F1088737-DCEC-47D7-AC93-A415BE7F8E62.jpeg

961C2515-6AD8-47A8-8426-32304C3B336A.jpeg

Great timing on your post. Just met a true Alpha on Asspig. Before I can submit my ass to him he requires it be totally smooth. I've done some trimming there but never enough to get "smooth."  Been reading that Nair can really burn and cause pain for weeks. Shaving is challenge with potential for cuts.   Any suggestions?  With that beautiful beefy man cunt there, you must know the secret to keeping your Alpha pleased. It sure is difficult to find an Alpha that knows his faggot is inferior to him and treats as such. I want to do all I can I submit and please my new found real Alpha.

• 2 months later...