Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

My husband's cum tastes good, not great, but good. Honestly, it's more about the experience of sucking my man's cock and the pleasure that I give him. I truly enjoy giving him a blow job and swallowing his orgasm for more than just the flavor of his cum.

• 2 weeks later...

Love taking loads wherever a top wants to give it to me, mouth or ass. But if it’s in my mouth, love to savor the load on my tongue as long as I can and really taste the essence of the man. Sometimes depending on cock size and how powerfully the the guy shoots his load, I can’t help letting it go straight down my throat. But whenever possible I try to keep it in my mouth for a while and enjoy the taste. I guess it’s the same with loads in my ass - try to keep them in there as long as I can. 

I love sucking cock. If a man cums in my mouth, I will swallow. Makes me feel more connected to the guy. I have not been bred till now and hence for me swallowing cum is important. I must add there are some guys that I will swallow without hesitation. Other I will if they cum in my mouth. If not I m not fussed. I guess depends on who I am turned on by more. 

Guest Binudenative

- I have only swallowed three times in my life, and I haven't swallowed my own cum yet. I remember in how tart and salty cum but I need to get used to it more.

I wouldn’t call myself a “cummeseur”, but every load that ends up in my mouth tastes different to me, if sometimes only subtly. Cum passing my lips is on a one-way trip, because it woul never occur to me to insult a man by rejecting his semen.

I do have to say that I’m not as fond of it the split-second it spurts out the cock-tip; I like it best when it has had a second to congeal slightly. And yes, you smokers, sorry, but you just don’t taste good.

• Like 1

I have a semen taste scale - from neutral to quite salty. I'm never come across very sweet tasting cum. Guys who shoot either cum in thick volleys or in more watery cumshots, for lack of a better word. I've met only one bi guy at Steamworks Toronto on two separate occasions who kept cumming and cumming in my mouth with such volume! I don't bump into him that much any more. But boy, could he cum!

Guest ff-whole

I haven't had that much guys come in my mouth... don't like my own, probably because I loose my sex drive after coming...

First guy was neutral and I was very surprised... didn't mind it at all. Second guy I tried to clean his dick but he smoked and his cum was awful.

Then a guy who shot a huge load into my ass, I cleaned his dick also wasn't that great... Last one I had I sucked a big guy his dick and I noticed he really loved me sucking his dick... I guess I was doing it quite right... Eventually he came strongly and shot it in the back of my throat... made me almost gag, but I regrouped and swallowed it all... It was okay.

BUT, I like to have loads in my ass most... The moment I notice a top starting to grunt and pant more heavy and then starts shaking.... I almost never feel the load getting shot up my ass, but the feeling I get being used as a slut and then the sticky feeling running out of my asshole is so extremely addictive for me. I just have to have loads in my ass...gallery_81_2297_1408652106_24113.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24112.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpg