Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

First sperm when I was 12...immediately slurped it up. I knew I wanted to swallow cum even back then! First cock I sucked...will never forget the excitement of that awesome sperm in my mouth. Headed back to my parents' house thrilled with the taste of another man's cum in my mouth. And every cock I've sucked since then, I can't imagine that swallowing and savoring that sperm. Never noticed that much of a difference in the taste of different men's cum. Just that fact that it's squirting out of a cock is all I care about!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole
10 hours ago, MARK1987 said:

HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN HOT CUM UP UR ASS...THEN ANOTHER MAN LICK UR ASSHOLE? ....THATS AWESOME 

Yeah when I was in Santiago, Chile in a bathhouse... after I had a load in my ass, all of the sudden I felt two hands on my thighs and a tongue between my ass cheeks...
It was wonderful... Very hot.

• 2 months later...

Well, for me, it was an acquired taste. My old man started me young, (nevermind how young) and while I often took a mouth full as a yung'un, I really didn't get a taste for cum until my early 20's thanks to a series of events which started with a long distance boyfriend, and video chat. 

That was about 20 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BritBottom
On 2/4/2019 at 3:49 AM, Sfmike64 said:

I love cum. Been eating my own cum since I first started shooting it when I was 11 (I'm 54. That's a lot of cum). Been sucking cocks since I was 12. I love the taste of cum. Even licked it up off the floors of adult bookstores or ate it out of used condoms.

I can't imagine spitting it out. 

Similar story started shooting at 11 too, had to taste it and first sucked anther lad at 12.  Bit too squeamish about floors & condoms (rubber ruins the flavour anyway).

I find the taste is very variable and some I notice leaves a definite, almost biting, sensation at the back of my throat.  As a total bottom my aim is always to have my top shoot in me and keep it there, but, unless asked not to I clean his cock with my mouth after, and I feed on any that escapes my hole when he vacates.

Curiously for a bottom I also love to rim a guy, especially if he sits on my face whilst I;m being fucked, and if there is already a previous deposit I'll eat that too.

I love the taste and can never get enough cum. Every guy does taste different and I love sampling it all. I never say no to swallowing a load. Sometimes I go to an ABS and just go into the booths to lIck it off the wall or sometimes even the floor. I'm probably more of a pig for cum in my mouth than I am for cum in my ass and that's saying a lot.

• Upvote 2

This is a weird question for me, because I never thought of the taste of a man's cum being at all related to why I love letting a man ejaculate in my mouth. I love bringing a man to his orgasm with my mouth, and always let him shoot there, and I savor and swallow his load not because of how it tastes, but because of what it is, what it represents- his masculine essence.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ConversionPerv said:

This is a weird question for me, because I never thought of the taste of a man's cum being at all related to why I love letting a man ejaculate in my mouth. I love bringing a man to his orgasm with my mouth, and always let him shoot there, and I savor and swallow his load not because of how it tastes, but because of what it is, what it represents- his masculine essence.

Wow, this is pretty much verbatim what i was thinking. If you gave me a glass of cum, i might gag at the thought of drinking it (though i'd put every drop in my ass, even if it's out of random, found condoms). But taking cum from a mans cock in my mouth and down my throat makes my eyes roll back in my head, not because of the taste, but because i have His essence in my mouth and, oh fuck that is just amazing. 

• Upvote 1