Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

Guest BritBottom
1 hour ago, ConversionPerv said:

This is a weird question for me, because I never thought of the taste of a man's cum being at all related to why I love letting a man ejaculate in my mouth. I love bringing a man to his orgasm with my mouth, and always let him shoot there, and I savor and swallow his load not because of how it tastes, but because of what it is, what it represents- his masculine essence.

"I savor and swallow his load not because of how it tastes, but because of what it is, what it represents- his masculine essence"

Absolutely right!"

Cum! Once you taste it, feel it in your mouth and feel it slide down your throat your hooked. I crave the flavor, Need it, want cum everyday. It doesn't matter if it is a big load of cum or a spotty load of cum. Weather it is thick and creamy or more watery. You just suck hard on a gorgeous cock and your mind is thinking about the rewards your going to get. And when I get that delicious, hot, cum in my mouth it is like a great drug. That load of cum Puts me in state of exotic bliss. I wish I would never come down from that state of enjoyment. But I am also ready for anther cock and cum load immediately. I suck cock to eat cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I Like it I Love it I Always want More of it, 

LOVE multiple loads from all different guys in my mouth and deep in my hole for absorption also i like to swallow it down with pee or 

piss in my hole and then get fucked and mix everyones toxic fluids togetherhttps://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2018_02/large.5a7cd56adfa29_20161017_051600_HDR2.jpg.81b200330e57855a63b8cb756fa09fd1.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Love swallowing my own cum. Too tasty to waste. On Cam I always shoot on to the table, and get most the guys asking me to lick it up (they think it's pervy … but it's just essential to do it). Rimming my load out of a clean arse is hot too. Cum is the reward for a cocksucker.

I much rather taking cum deep in my hole, but if it's not going in there then it's a must to swallow it - anything else is a waste. That said, I much prefer it when the guy has eaten something sweet otherwise can sometimes be a bit bitter to the taste.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NudeNative

- I decided to take the plunge and finally swallowed my own cum earlier this morning, and my cum was a little watery but it was a little sour. 🙂 The taste was okay and remember the times I had a couple of guys in my past cum inside my mouth but I spit at the time. I am working on it in swallowing.