Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

On 2/23/2019 at 9:27 AM, danchilli said:

Back in the 1970's and 80's before the city where I live cracked down on glory holes at the ABS I would sit in a booth eat loads all day long sometimes. Almost every night I would get off work I would stop and suck as many loads as I could in and hour or two. It was and addiction I couldn't resist.

That's me. To this day. Seriously, I've hardly missed a day in 20 years, even though the gloryholes have become fewer. Accordingly, my "standards" have become lower and lower. (I'll suck off ANYBODY. I'll lick loads off the floor.) I get off on cruising the bookstore with cum in my beard, for customers and employees to see. The number of men/cocks that have cum in my mouth is ridiculous. 1000s

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

That's me. To this day. Seriously, I've hardly missed a day in 20 years, even though the gloryholes have become fewer. Accordingly, my "standards" have become lower and lower. (I'll suck off ANYBODY. I'll lick loads off the floor.) I get off on cruising the bookstore with cum in my beard, for customers and employees to see. The number of men/cocks that have cum in my mouth is ridiculous. 1000s

You are so fuking hot stud

• Like 1

I personally don't care for tasting it (really depends on the person's diet, some cum was so bitter I literally threw up), however, swallowing it is fun. However, prefer seeing/feeling a bottom cum. Then again, not gonna say no if a bottom want his cock sucked. 

Overall, cum is mostly on the "it's okay/don't care" means for me. However, with the right guy, I can "like it."

10 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

Fucking legend. SoCal went through a cop-pig led purge of the ABSes years ago and the scene has never recovered. (Not saying there aren't any hot ones, just none I'm aware of.) I used to be near an ABS with a huge gravel lot that was popular with truckers and I would ALWAYS swallow and do my best to make sure they KNEW it.

16 hours ago, DirtyBruin said:

Fucking legend. SoCal went through a cop-pig led purge of the ABSes years ago and the scene has never recovered. (Not saying there aren't any hot ones, just none I'm aware of.) I used to be near an ABS with a huge gravel lot that was popular with truckers and I would ALWAYS swallow and do my best to make sure they KNEW it.

I love the taste of semen -- I lick it off video screens, walls, floors, etc. in ABS -- but I've got a beard cum/bukkake fetish.

mouth4d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 1/17/2020 at 6:26 AM, RandyCubby said:

"The number of men/cocks that have cum in my mouth is ridiculous." That statement alone just make my dick twitch:)

• Like 1

Never spit it out as it's against my principles but one guy I've sucked q few times it's like drinking seawater. Thin and very salty. 95 % I savour it and play with in my mouth. His I gulp down quick! 

Don't get as much now I take it raw and love cum in my ass. Just a little taste when they go ATM. Used to ask guys to take off condom and finish in my mouth. 

Kind of miss it but love being bred more. 

There was ONE guy in my whole slutty life whose cum turned into a little rubbery ball after he'd cum on me. Seriously, I am not making this up. I've never seen this, heard about this, or read about this elsewhere. I'd find this little rubbery ball later. But it happened on multiple occasions. I'd get home, get undressed and this little rubbery gray ball of... ejaculate... would fall out as I was getting undressed. WTF?