Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

I'm with a lot of others here, like the taste, if that's the only way I'm going to get a guys load, but really prefer having it fucked deep into my guts via anal where I can absorb as much of it as possible and thus combine his DNA with my own. This makes me super horny for days afterwards and in my mind, fulfills my duties of servicing and satisfying the tops needs and desires to breed their DNA and have it to continue on indefinitely. 

8 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

I'm with a lot of others here, like the taste, if that's the only way I'm going to get a guys load, but really prefer having it fucked deep into my guts via anal where I can absorb as much of it as possible and thus combine his DNA with my own. This makes me super horny for days afterwards and in my mind, fulfills my duties of servicing and satisfying the tops needs and desires to breed their DNA and have it to continue on indefinitely. 

By sucking and swallowing, the semen and DNA are destroyed by the digestive acids in the stomach and thus the DNA absorbing and conversion with the recipients DNA is halted and becomes useless. I very much desire my DNA to  combine with the tops DNA so that I have a part of him with me for the rest of my life so that in reality, he becomes somewhat immortal and continues on no matter what.

25 minutes ago, Anonversecuck said:

Not fond of it straight from the dick. However, eating a load out of my wife's pussy is super fucking addicting. 

I agree eating a nice creampied pussy can be awesome!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer cum up my ass, but if I am giving a blow job, I always taste and swallow.  Like others have mentioned, some taste better than others.  For me, I try to keep it my mouth for a minute not just for the taste, but the smell of a big, thick load is intoxicating.  

Guest kyoralguy4u

I love to let guy go off in me some want to pull out I tell them your fucking me so cum in me its what you need to feel You need to feel your cum go off in me and most agree and I love it when men cum in me The I know I have been fucked good If a guy does not cum in you then your not the right ass he should be fucking that how i lool at it I want a man to feel his best when he fucks me Then he will cum back time and time a again cause he is going to love my ass and wanting my ass to fuck I want to keep my men cuming to fuck me and so they must cum in me I am there fuck bitch to enjoy and I get fucked I am very happy bed bitch 

Back in the 1970's and 80's before the city where I live cracked down on glory holes at the ABS I would sit in a booth eat loads all day long sometimes. Almost every night I would get off work I would stop and suck as many loads as I could in and hour or two. It was and addiction I couldn't resist. I would get home and the wife sometimes knew where I was because of cum stains on my shirt. That was before I started barebacking all the time .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I love it cum is all I need to swallow daily its got good protein I swallow a couple loads a day from my friends cocks who ever stops by for a blow and go I get there loads 

Guest Neg4PozBreeding

The few times I had cum in my mouth. I tasted it then swallowed it before I could spit it out! I love the way cum feel sliding down my through to my stomach!