Semen poll

Guest NULL

Anyone like the flavor of cum?  

662 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the taste of cum?

• 3 weeks later...

Taste is very different based on the guy, but it general it's just okay.  The best part for me is the mental piece that when I consume the semen of an Alpha Top or get bred deep with that semen, it's the very essence of life.  This stuff makes other human beings and is so powerful.  It is my honor and my duty to take it all inside of me.  Either mouth or ass.  Never miss a drop.

Cum by mouth is a mixed experience for me. At the instant the ejaculation hits the inside of my mouth, I often feel nauseated, but this usually passes quickly once the load starts filling my mouth. When it doesn’t, I just sort of encapsulate the load in my own saliva and swallow it down in a gulp. Note - I never, ever, ever spit it out unless I’m about to transfer it straight to my ass; to reject a Top’s gift like that is unconscionable, and would be a dereliction of my duty. The only problem is that the transfer by hand is very inefficient. I may get one of those lube shooters and try that.

As to the actual taste of cum, I have only ever tasted one load that was so bitter it was unpalatable. Fortunately that was a sample of what was running down my leg after a fuck. I’m not big on bitter loads in general. [shakes a finger at all the smokers

theres nouthing better than getting sooooo turned on swallowing thick milky big loads of poz cum, i LOVE when i can get two guys to cum in my mouth together then wrap my lips around one of those cock while he starts to pee in my mouth while i swallow those sweeeeeet loads down