Tips for worn out/ well trained cunts?

SaggerJake

I am looking for some good Tips to get a well trained/ worn out cunt. 

I am looking for every advice, if it ist about toys, lube or what to do.

Right now my butt has not much experience and this is a problem when it comes to playing with bigger toys or get some breeding done. 

I feel like most bottoms fail at something: not learning how to adapt their hole to a cock. Maybe it's because you're greedy motherfuckers and want to take all the cock you want, but that's not really equal to training a cunt. I think every good bottom first needs to learn how to take a man's cock all the way in, to open up faster each time, and to resist as much pumping as the top needs, and THEN move on to new cocks and toys and shit. Because if you can open wide and insert whatever is thrown your way but you cannot handle a good fucking or you squirm with each move of the cock inside you, then that's not a good faggot to me. And if on the other extreme you can take a fist but cannot enjoy a good cock, then all the point of being a cunt is lost.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, flacogedor said:

I feel like most bottoms fail at something: not learning how to adapt their hole to a cock. Maybe it's because you're greedy motherfuckers and want to take all the cock you want, but that's not really equal to training a cunt. I think every good bottom first needs to learn how to take a man's cock all the way in, to open up faster each time, and to resist as much pumping as the top needs, and THEN move on to new cocks and toys and shit. Because if you can open wide and insert whatever is thrown your way but you cannot handle a good fucking or you squirm with each move of the cock inside you, then that's not a good faggot to me. And if on the other extreme you can take a fist but cannot enjoy a good cock, then all the point of being a cunt is lost.

Bravo! Exactly!

1 hour ago, SaggerJake said:

I am looking for some good Tips to get a well trained/ worn out cunt. 

I am looking for every advice, if it ist about toys, lube or what to do.

Right now my butt has not much experience and this is a problem when it comes to playing with bigger toys or get some breeding done. 

Whatever you do, don’t rush it. You can damage yourself in ways that will set you back for weeks, and make training much harder than it has to be through negative reinforcement. Listen to what your body tells you; learn how to push your limits, but not violate them.

Practically, get yourself a set of anal dilator training plugs (~ $30 US online) and work with the largest you can manage without pain until it has stretched you enough for the next one. Use a bit of lube if needed (coconut oil works well).

Better still, find a patient but determined Top to stretch you out the natural way... ?

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Whatever you do, don’t rush it. You can damage yourself in ways that will set you back for weeks, and make training much harder than it has to be through negative reinforcement. Listen to what your body tells you; learn how to push your limits, but not violate them.

Practically, get yourself a set of anal dilator training plugs (~ $30 US online) and work with the largest you can manage without pain until it has stretched you enough for the next one. Use a bit of lube if needed (coconut oil works well).

Better still, find a patient but determined Top to stretch you out the natural way... ?

Thanks !

I already have some plugs at home, made of metal and glass. 
Any good suggestions for lube? 

Just now, SaggerJake said:

Any Tipps on how to learn to adapt my hole to a cock?

Taking cock.

At some point, my hole stopped  looking like a puckered ass hole and now looks more like a pussy slit. i've had a few Tops, one in particular, who made it their goal to remodel it into that. i love Him/Them for that. Seriously, it really evokes a feeling of warm affection in me and an ongoing connectedness to them, even after they are gone. i see that feeling as part of the 'sub' nature in me, where in a sense, i'm the clay part of the art project, the Top is the artist who molds and shapes the clay.  That may sound hokey to some, but it's how i feel. 

i've mentioned in other threads that i have a drawer full of toys that i almost never use. i bought them in the heat of the moment, but cannot usually bring myself to use them on my self. For me,  using my hole instead of a Top using it just doesn't cut it. i do love it when a Top uses toys, or anything, to penetrate me... but only when i feel He has a connection to what He is using. For me, the point is being penetrated by a Top, not just being penetrated. 

i like that my hole is a reflection of the Tops who have formed it into what it is today. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Taking cock.

At some point, my hole stopped  looking like a puckered ass hole and now looks more like a pussy slit. i've had a few Tops, one in particular, who made it their goal to remodel it into that. i love Him/Them for that. Seriously, it really evokes a feeling of warm affection in me and an ongoing connectedness to them, even after they are gone. i see that feeling as part of the 'sub' nature in me, where in a sense, i'm the clay part of the art project, the Top is the artist who molds and shapes the clay.  That may sound hokey to some, but it's how i feel. 

i've mentioned in other threads that i have a drawer full of toys that i almost never use. i bought them in the heat of the moment, but cannot usually bring myself to use them on my self. For me,  using my hole instead of a Top using it just doesn't cut it. i do love it when a Top uses toys, or anything, to penetrate me... but only when i feel He has a connection to what He is using. For me, the point is being penetrated by a Top, not just being penetrated. 

i like that my hole is a reflection of the Tops who have formed it into what it is today. 

I second that motion! Toys basically bore me; if a kinky top should by chance bring it out down the line, hell yeah go for it!

My biggest fetish is a top with a THICK-GIRTH cock-shaft that stretches me out to the point where I go, 'holy crap that is the biggest one yet', or in a long time. Getting my ass busted open with bold, leathery knob, rammed, rutted the full length and girth, conditioning me to have a bones and shoot me nut way ahead of him ever blowing... a 'thorough initiation' or as you put it 'REMODEL' the hole, or as I call it 'permanently MODIFY' it... doing it with a toy would be a lame, cheap short-cut, nothing to brag about. Kinda like having sex with a condom on! Unexciting!

My biggest fantasy (on top of that) is for a top to suggest he wants to MODIFY my hole permanently for HIS NEEDS, and other champs like him... ramming it with a vulgar, masculine, modified (cut, pierced, inked) champ-cock and telling me "But it will take LOTS of sessions, for several weeks at a minimum"  to get you CUSTOM-STRETCHED! I've gotten close to that turning into reality with the one or other 'stud' in a couple 'open relationships' but then the allegedly 'indifferent' INSIGNIFICANT other (sub) suddenly pops into the picture and worries about his secure position and messes it all up... ran into one couple the other day at Kroger and Mister Fat-cock avoided eye-contact as I slipped by and my ass puckered!

Ideally after getting stretched, rammed, rutted and modified, it would be hot if the top suggested he wants me to wear an appropriately-sized butt-plug (to the bars) where he would presumably parade and introduce me to other barebackers, outing me as HIS PROJECT, having been THROUGH IT FOR X-SESSIONS already and loaded with his DNA to ensure his slutty, promiscuous DNA transfers to me and I'll be physically and genetically have become another fully TAGGED CUM-DUMPSTER! (to be had by anyone who is thrilled by taking a test-ride with his finished project)

• Like 2

Practice, practice, practice will loosen that hole up. Some 18 years  or so ago, I became infatuated with big cock and I now have the ease of ability in taking thick and long dicks in my pussy/cunt and I am proud that I can handle it and it feels good. I take it slow and with lube and work it back and forth and before I know it, I can feel his balls on my ass.

Just yesterday, I had this beautiful thick black cock (that barely fit in my mouth) and I surprised myself how easily it slipped in my cunt and I really enjoyed the fucking I got and the load of cum all the way inside. Practice will get you there. Eventually you will develop a preference and a hunger and experience on how to enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SaggerJake said:

Thanks !

I already have some plugs at home, made of metal and glass. 
Any good suggestions for lube? 

As I mentioned, I like to use coconut oil, because it’s slick, lasts a while, is solid at room temperature but liquifies at body temperature (it’s almost as if nature evolved this specifically for ass lube), you can get it with no taste or odor (ass-eaters will thank you), it’s organic, good for your skin, and best of all – you can get a tub the size of a pint jar at any reasonably sized grocery store for less than $5 US!

There are whole threads on this forum dedicated to the discussion of lubes - just do a Topic site search for “lube”.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

Taking cock.

ALL of this ^ !

@tallslenderguy - It would be a blast to be lying ass-up next to you taking cock in tandem. Though we might annoy the Tops with conversation … ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rawsatyr said:

I second that motion! Toys basically bore me; if a kinky top should by chance bring it out down the line, hell yeah go for it!

My biggest fetish is a top with a THICK-GIRTH cock-shaft that stretches me out to the point where I go, 'holy crap that is the biggest one yet', or in a long time. Getting my ass busted open with bold, leathery knob, rammed, rutted the full length and girth, conditioning me to have a bones and shoot me nut way ahead of him ever blowing... a 'thorough initiation' or as you put it 'REMODEL' the hole, or as I call it 'permanently MODIFY' it... doing it with a toy would be a lame, cheap short-cut, nothing to brag about. Kinda like having sex with a condom on! Unexciting!

My biggest fantasy (on top of that) is for a top to suggest he wants to MODIFY my hole permanently for HIS NEEDS, and other champs like him... ramming it with a vulgar, masculine, modified (cut, pierced, inked) champ-cock and telling me "But it will take LOTS of sessions, for several weeks at a minimum"  to get you CUSTOM-STRETCHED! 

Ideally after getting stretched, rammed, rutted and modified, it would be hot if the top suggested he wants me to wear an appropriately-sized butt-plug (to the bars) where he would presumably parade and introduce me to other barebackers, outing me as HIS PROJECT

I, also, don’t bother playing with toys - once you develop a taste (literally and figuratively) for Men’s cocks, there is no substitute. One of my favorite vids tells bottoms: “It’s all over for you now. This is only the beginning. Devolve.” Every time I see it, the truth of that runs all through me and then stops at my cunt, making it quiver in hunger.

I do use certain toys as tools to loosen me up before long service. I also always leave my best 9” dildo and anal beads out for Men to use on me if they wish. Sometimes even other bottoms will come in and use the dildo on me. More often than not, the guy using the dildo will eventually start reaming me in and out with it as fast and as hard as they can - way faster than any fucking machine I’ve ever seen. When they do that, it makes my body arch backward, which seems to open up my second rimg more. I don’t know if those guys realize what a majorly brutal fuck they’re giving me... but I take it, because I can, and because it’s what they want to do. Or, they might know full well what they’re doing, and just want to have some wicked fun seeing how much the cumdump can take - and rightly so - I’m just a sexual object to them, for all practical purposes a toy myself.

Sometimes though, they’re just content to see if it will all go in. Not long ago at the bathhouse, a guy I didn’t see came in and slowly inserted the dildo to full length, applying some force to make sure it had gone in absolutely as far as he could. Then he said, “Yep - you took it all.” Then he departed, and I never got a look at him. He left the dildo where he had buried it in my ass.

I once had a Top who enjoyed parading me around at a bar, and one time held me from behind and jacked me off in front of about a dozen gathered onlookers until I came. I so very, very much want to serve a Top who would enjoy his use of my ass as you describe - he would get so much satisfaction out of having me…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A lot is mental. Sure, in my early days as a slut I had some uncomfortable times But I knew it was what I wanted and my mindset changed totally from wanting to get fucked as often as possible to needing to get fucked as often as possible. Even today I still get a bit sore and puffy after being fucked six or seven ties in a session and strangely enough I enjoy being cock sore. It all comes to true insatiable bottoms in time it is not something that happens overnight. My hole does open up and get sloppy after four or five fucks in quick succession but again that goers with the territory of being a cockpig. You can't get fucked 20 times a week and still have a hole that is tight as!

Focus on the ride actual enjoy it don't take it like some competition to be the most open hole. Like a lot have said above I find plugs help with opening up a cunt get a good set of plugs that size up to small , med, large. Double ended dildos work nice for opening up depth for longer cocks, but get the ones that are spongey and soft. The hard plastic ones just hurt and not in a good way. Also when playing make sure you don't you always have a good grip on your toys or toys with wide bases you don't want them getting stuck inside you and you have to go the ER. Learn how to do Kegels, having the ability to tighten and loosen your cunt at will is invaluable, tops love a responsive hole. I find silicon lube is much slicker but hat shit can be expensive depending on where u are and it does leave dark stains on dark fabrics( like a permanent oil spot) so put don't blankets. Again as other have said take your time and be careful while training and playing with your cunt. You don't want to damage it or hurt it to the point you have to stay off playing with it for a month and stop any good progress. A little goes a long way, playing with it for short periods daily or 3x a week helps you will see your stamina build up.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me this all goes back to where your focus is. As a total bottom I. An tell you that I passed tight many years ago. I do however know how to please a man with my pussy. I focus on kegaling his cock inside me. It helps you to forget about your own ejaculation and give the man what he needs. I don’t do well with smaller dicked men. Unfortunately I am to sloppy for them. I do best with big dicked men now. 

• Like 1