Brooklyn - March 6-10

ottpoz

Hey guys! 

Coming to Brooklyn in March for a show. Hoping to slip away for some hot play. Love taking anonymous loads and great group play. Ideally looking for gloryholes, back rooms, and bathhouses. I’ve heres of Paddles, the Cock, Eagle, and Blue. Any other good places? Any of the ones I mentioned ot worth it? Any private parties I should be looking for?

Fully vers. No loads refused. Very deep throat. 

18 minutes ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Pity you are not here longer. The piss party, which is pretty hot is on the fifteenth. The raw party for poz guys is March 24. But there are parties, many at Paddles, many bareback.

Ah damn! Would have loved both of those parties. But thanks for the info! 

On 2/3/2019 at 5:07 PM, FJLinNYC said:

Milk Chocolate keeps a great website for his parties. Almost every day, there's something happening. Latino Tuesdays is always fun in Queens. And cumunion usually happens on a Thursday or Friday at Paddles.

His website is here: https://nym4msexparty.blogspot.com/p/lockdown.html?zx=a9a70683200765f2

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Had a great time with lots of raw sex! Went to CumUnion at Paddles, which was a blast. Met up with one of the guys the next day, and he dumped 2 loads in me. Had a bit of time to kill before dinner with friends, so I stopped by a video store and got bred in one of the booths.