Body hair insecurity

InsatiableBoy

I have very hairy armpits, and a hairy hole (which I shave usually).  Mostly smooth everywhere else.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a hairy top man though.  No amount of hair is too much.

• 10 months later...

As far as I'm concerned I can't stand body hair on my own body. Saying that it's not like I'm heavily hairy, but it's there and I can't get over it. It surely does make me feel less attractive and appealing to tops as well as myself. So I'm fight it with razor, trimmer and sometimes vax stripes. Shaving my ass hole and dicklet every other day to maintain the esthetic of a smooth pussy boy annoys me probably the most. I'd love to get may body hair removed permanently from neck down, sadly that'll cost me a fortune. 

On the other hand I don't mind a sensible hairyness in my tops. Actually I love that contrast: smooth pussy vs. hairy alpha male. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...