Does a true cumdump take Prep?

CumdumpIT

Um, that's about the dumbest thing I've heard.  It's your health, not his or anyone else's.  Whether you take PrEP or use condoms or take any other measure to not catch a disease is no one's business but yours.  If, like me, you've made the informed decision to be a PrEP slut knowing the risks of catching other STD's, then enjoy being the slut you always wanted to be.  If that means you have to sever your ties with this guy, so be it.  You'll be better off in the long run. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

It should be totally your decision to make without anyone pressurising you

I stopped taking it and within 6 months turned poz but it was totally my decision. 

I was a cumdump and still am a cumdump (although definitely a lot more sleazy now) but it was totally my decision. 

Take your time and decide what’s right for you. 

First, if it is what you want, okay. Second, there are a lot of different things going on here:

1. Bottom: Man who wants to get fucked. A bottom who demands condoms is no less a true bottom than any other.

2. Bareback bottom: Man who willingly takes loads. Can be choosy. Says nothing about prep.

3. Cumdump/cumslut: Many who takes any and all loads. Also says nothing about prep.

4. Bughaser: Man who seeks infection. Doesn't take prep.

So, you can be a true bottom and never feel a bare cock. You can be a true bareback bottom and still say "no" to a cock. You can be a true cumdump/slut and still be on prep.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

Your friend/master in Berlin is violating the bedrock principle that underlies all sane Dominant/submissive relationships: As your master, he has a Duty of Care to look after your safety and well-being because he is in a position (which you have given him) to exercise strong influence over you. His effort to persuade you to do something that puts your health at risk reveals him as a callous asshole who has no business Dominating anyone.

You say that you are considering stopping PrEP because the thought of being infected by someone turns you on. Let’s draw a sharp distinction between the worlds of fantasy and reality, here. On the one hand you have a pleasant tingle that helps you get off. On the other hand you have the near certainty of contracting an incurable diseae for which you will have to take harsh medication every. single. day of your life, without fail, or the disease may grow a strain that could kill you, and even if it doesn’t, your body will be in a constant state of inflammation, making you susceptible to other ailments like certain cancers. That is, if you detect the infection before it ravages your immune system to the point that you catch pneumonia or fungal meningitis and simply die. So, to recap: On one hand a fantasy that tickles your taint, and on the other, a debilitating disease and possible death. Don’t say you’re going to choose the first option, because you would be demonstrating to everyone that you are an idiot.

No fantasy is worth your health, and if you harbor some notion that having HIV is no big deal, then allow me, a four-year AIDS survivor, to set you straight.

Your “master” is nothing of the sort - he’s just a common-or-garden abuser who is apt to bring you to harm. Ditch his sorry ass and find a Dominant worthy of you.

And if you’ve got any common sense at all, stay on your PrEP.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

First of all, i love you. 

Secondly, what the fuck qualifies a cumdump as "true?" lol  

i appreciate the sweet and vulnerable subness in you that would pose such a question, but i personally don't think we are defined by others. i know a lot of guys, especially in a "D/s" context feel otherwise, so i qualify "personally."  i believe we reflect each other in relationship, not dictate or manipulate who the other one is.  i guess i should also qualify that i think manipulation is unscrupulous but really love the "molding" aspect of a D/s relationship. It's complicated lol. 

Bottoms, cumdumps, have likely existed since the beginning of time. I.e., way before HIV came along and also before any oportunistic pathogen of any sort took a ride on someones cock or in their semen, etc., to become the first "STD."  

my point is, cum and disease are two different things.  Chasers might more accurately be termed HIVdumps if they are more preoccupied with HIV than cum?

Again, i do not mean or say that with a disparaging attitude.  i don't agree with the notion of chasing, but a part of me gets it (i think).  For me, it's not just cum i need or want when i have sex with a guy. It runs a whole lot deeper than that for me, and i don't pretend to understand my feelings completely.  i love the sigh a man puts in me when he orgasms, the desire/lust, the pleasure. i love having a physical part of Him left inside of me, and the intent of Him leaving it inside of me.  i'll take more than His cum (physically), like His piss for instance. Again, the idea of having something His body has made and held put into mine is a big part of the connection for me, so in that respect, i sort of get those who chase. 

For lack of a better analogy, taking PreP is sort of like taking birth control?  i.e., i want everything that pertains to intercourse with  a guy except the possibility of a 'baby' (i.e., disease). (i know, a baby is not a disease).  i may regret that analogy because i know a lot of guys associate being pozzed with being "knocked up."  sigh

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

You need to clear the ideas of 'status' out of your assessment of what a 'true' bottom is or is not, what a 'true' sub is or is not. Check the four options coastalbender cites above - all of these are authentic bottom behaviours, none more or less 'true' than others, and some of them are cumdump behaviours too, no more or less 'true' than the others. The idea of what is 'true' or the most high status bottom/cumdump/sub is clouding your judgement here.

You say the idea of taking poz loads excites you, ok great. Me too. If you choose to come off PrEP (as I have done) and start chasing (as I have done), then it should be 100%, absolutely, no arguments, completely your decision, and done for your own reasons - it's good to have some reason(s) beyond the twisted thrill. 

As someone who is also a sub who regularly submits to Dom guys, this is not something anyone should be pressuring, coercing or 'introducing' the idea to you, unless you already have that drive. I quit BZ for over a year to make my decision on my own, without any outside influence at all, and I'm happy now I've made it. You might want to consider doing the something similar if you hear that call...

If you don't hear it, and it's just your Dom's voice, well, then you already have your answer. Don't do it for or because of anyone else.

Edited by barejackbro3
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1