Does a true cumdump take Prep?

CumdumpIT

On 2/4/2019 at 5:13 AM, CumdumpIT said:

My friend/master in Berlin, wants me to quit Prep in order to turn into a perfect cumwhore.

What do you think I should do? 

Lab.oratory is approaching... I wanna get at least 50 loads... Maybe more. 

It's the choice between choosing to take a medication to stay healthy and having to take a medication (indeed more than one) to stay alive. 

Your call.

Also, why do you think you can't take charged loads if you are on PrEP? PrEP was about being able to take any load with a minimum of worry.

Edited by subbytch
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

So e cumdumps take it and some don’t. It’s a matter of preference. I’ve known some that went on Prep so they could be a cumdump and I’ve know some who aren’t on it and take loads and don’t give a shit. Hell...I even know one cumdump who’s apparently completely ignorant of safe sex, how you get HIV, and so on who doesn’t ask status at all and takes all cock bare.

ultimately you are the master of your destiny regardless of what anyone tells you, you have agency and can make your own decisions.

2 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

So e cumdumps take it and some don’t. It’s a matter of preference. I’ve known some that went on Prep so they could be a cumdump and I’ve know some who aren’t on it and take loads and don’t give a shit. Hell...I even know one cumdump who’s apparently completely ignorant of safe sex, how you get HIV, and so on who doesn’t ask status at all and takes all cock bare.

ultimately you are the master of your destiny regardless of what anyone tells you, you have agency and can make your own decisions.

My doctor told me that among his patients, he has several guys on Prep that don't need to be and a lot more who aren't on Prep who should be. 

The club itself is nice.  Rather clean and you can tell its been recently remodeled.  They have 4 or 5 nice suites that include a swing if you as for it, I cant remember if its an extra cost or not.  As for the crowd itself, I can honestly say I havnt had the best of luck there.  I have heard stories from those who swear by it, but I personally havnt do to well there. The crowd seems to be a bit clickish.

Guest MightyMouth
On 2/4/2019 at 2:16 PM, ErosWired said:

Your friend/master in Berlin is violating the bedrock principle that underlies all sane Dominant/submissive relationships: As your master, he has a Duty of Care to look after your safety and well-being because he is in a position (which you have given him) to exercise strong influence over you. His effort to persuade you to do something that puts your health at risk reveals him as a callous asshole who has no business Dominating anyone.

You say that you are considering stopping PrEP because the thought of being infected by someone turns you on. Let’s draw a sharp distinction between the worlds of fantasy and reality, here. On the one hand you have a pleasant tingle that helps you get off. On the other hand you have the near certainty of contracting an incurable diseae for which you will have to take harsh medication every. single. day of your life, without fail, or the disease may grow a strain that could kill you, and even if it doesn’t, your body will be in a constant state of inflammation, making you susceptible to other ailments like certain cancers. That is, if you detect the infection before it ravages your immune system to the point that you catch pneumonia or fungal meningitis and simply die. So, to recap: On one hand a fantasy that tickles your taint, and on the other, a debilitating disease and possible death. Don’t say you’re going to choose the first option, because you would be demonstrating to everyone that you are an idiot.

No fantasy is worth your health, and if you harbor some notion that having HIV is no big deal, then allow me, a four-year AIDS survivor, to set you straight.

Your “master” is nothing of the sort - he’s just a common-or-garden abuser who is apt to bring you to harm. Ditch his sorry ass and find a Dominant worthy of you.

And if you’ve got any common sense at all, stay on your PrEP.

Preach!  Very well said. 

If I’m willing to be bred it’s because I know the Top well, we’ve both been tested, we’re both on PREP and neither of us has some moronic death wish. 

PREP is not a magic shield. It reduces the chance of HIV transmission. You cannot take PREP and announce you can no longer acquire HIV from any poz Top that wants to nut in you.  Similar to some girl saying a Hail Mary prayer while taking loads  protects her forever from becoming a momma. 

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Upvote 1

On 2/14/2019 at 10:17 PM, VersAlwaysLooking said:

Stupid Question. Yes.

Does a true human born before 1995 use the internet?   That's an equivalent question.  

Not embracing societal advances is just dumb.   PrEP allows a lot of cumdumps to act on their desires.   

Exactly! I love getting bred by dom tops but I would never let a random, or even a regular Fuck buddy breed me if Truvada didnt exist.

Besides being a bareback slut, I care alot about my body, I eat healthy and exercise regularly, the last thing I would want is to be infected with an incurable disease . 

Your body=your temple

You are no less of a good sub bottom boy if you take PrEP or not, in my eyes you are a better sub bottom and guys who are fit, healthy and  take good care of themselves is a big turn on for me. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't take it. It has side effects I don't need.  If I get the bug, I'll take the meds, likely the same thing they use for PreP. Once the meds reach their levels, I'll be just as undetectable as the negative guy who's consumed a toxic substance every day for a decade. My doc gets pissed every time I see him. It's not nearly as cut and dried as people let on.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, Samanthads said:

stick with Prep as said above a dom has a duty of care for their sub. Perp means you can relax and focus on whats good taking all the cocks not worried is he poz ect

Exactly the same for me.

PrEP means your taking out of equation the legit fears of HIV.