Best Way to Administer Poppers

downtownswallow

Great post. I am a late entrant to poppers. I always thought of them as drugs. But was introduced to me by a Colombian top who was 9 inches and thick. He put it under my nose and told me it will relax me. Rightly so. It also gives me the courage to pull the condom off and go Bareback. However I have noted that I have been getting burns on the edges of my nostrils. So the tips here are of a great  help.

Some have recommended using an empty popper bottle - cut a 'cotton ball' in half - and push into the bottle.  Then use an eye dropper to add some poppers from my full bottle. Is the hit still feel the same when not taking it directly from the bottle?

By the way, does any one order there poppers online? If so, what site do you prefer?

i know this isn't exactly what you were asking, but i love it when a Top just puts poppers under my nose with the expectation that i will inhale. i have never been stoned or drunk in my life, so poppers is one of the few things i have done. i'm not into rough sex, but love a connection that is affectionately presumptuous, where the Top just sort of assumes that i'll like it and is brave enough to give it a try without being bullying. If a Top tries something with me and i perceive desire on His part, i open right up and love Him, if i feel forced, i close up... which i know a lot of guys don't see as very sub. i've had Tops just slide a bottle under my nose and say things like: "here baby, take a hit" and i immediately fold into Him and inhale. it really enhances a feeling of oneness with Him for me.

• Like 2

Guest GoneFishing

I simply use a second bottle and pour half into it.  Always count on a bottle spilling or walking away. If so the spare bottles get thrown into rotation.  Tips provided by chargedup ! 

Best way to administer poppers?naked in a dark video booth,music pounding away,your cockhead pressed against a young man's moist pink pucker as he grinds back against you...Hold the bottle under his nose as he takes a couple deep hits.Then feel yourself ease into him as you two fuck as nature intended.That's how i learned about poppers.It was heavenly...few minutes later I was coming down off that rush as he was leaving,and his seed was running out of me and down my legs,,,:)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I prefer being sub to my Top, so having the poppers placed under my nose and being “made” to take a hit is very very exciting!  I tend to be tight and poppers facilitates entry. Feeling the bloated cockhead ready on my hole while being told to inhale...followed by penetration is a made in Heaven scenario for me!

• Like 1

Was with a Top last weekend who kept feeding me poppers. He kept telling me, take another hit before stretching my hole with his hand, loosening me up, then dumping another load in with his cock. That poppers high just made me submit to whatever he wanted. Walked away with 5 loads in me in a 2 hour period

Guest BreedingCameraman

Got a couple buddies that like to pour a couple different brands of poppers into old aspirin/pill bottles that they’ve stuffed cotton balls inside of. The end result is a bottle of poppers that will knock you on your ass with just a few huffs that you don’t have to worry about spilling everywhere and that has an easy-to-cap lid on it.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:23 PM, chargedodger said:

Best way to administer poppers?naked in a dark video booth,music pounding away,your cockhead pressed against a young man's moist pink pucker as he grinds back against you...Hold the bottle under his nose as he takes a couple deep hits.Then feel yourself ease into him as you two fuck as nature intended.That's how i learned about poppers.It was heavenly...few minutes later I was coming down off that rush as he was leaving,and his seed was running out of me and down my legs,,,:)

Yeah, this. It's so hot to me when there is thought  behind the act of breeding.  For me, poppers is like a chemical door opener and i love it when a Top knows that and uses them for that purpose.  i get no turn on from a Top using poppers on Himself.  i know some tops get soft or lose there drive to breed when they use them, so i am not thrilled when i see a top take a hit, even though i know not all tops are effected that way.  But, when a Top uses them on a bottom to make the bottom hornier, more pliant or to relax his hole for entry, it's a total leg spreader for me. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Some great recommendations here. Gunna have to give them a shot. 
I was in a sling at a bathhouse once. Top repositioned me in the sling, causing my open bottle of popper to spill and splash right in my eye. Oh man. Burnt like fucking hell. Soon as he was done with my hole I got up and washed my eye out good. Was super super worried about it but seems like no long term damage.