Best Way to Administer Poppers

downtownswallow

I used to have a small square bottle that does not role about that I used to fill up.

I also keep my poppers in the freezer as it helps to keep fresh longer,

I usually enhale from poppered soaked cloths, I buzz for ages and am compliant in anything.

I have to be careful as I blacked out a couple of times with poppers, I mentioned on here a while back in a gay shag club.

I  much prefer the old style Poppers, noy the new stuff too.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Typo

Quick PSA guys. If anyone can overdo something, it's prolly gonna be a horny guy.  Please be careful, it is possible to over do poppers.  

"The health risks of using poppers for healthy people are considered relatively low. They are much lower than other inhaled volatile liquids, often called ‘solvents’. However, they are not always harmless.

Poppers can cause poisoning which can even occasionally be fatal if you get enough into the body. This can happen easily through accidental swallowing, but inhaling poppers in very large quantities can cause overdoses too. The reason is that the chemical converts the red haemoglobin in the blood into methemoglobin, turning the blood chocolate brown. Haemoglobin is needed to deliver oxygen round the body, so the result of severe ‘methemoglobinemia’ is oxygen starvation, potentially leading to organ failure, blindness, brain damage, or in the worse cases, death."

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://drugscience.org.uk/drug-information/alkyl-nitrites/#082939092157033

Edited by tallslenderguy

Gentlemen, I like my popper delivery method best of all because it is SAFE.   No  risk of spilling.  (SEE PHOTO) Nothing to open, or drop, or accidentally inhale, and NO INTERRUPTION of the action, either.    I have two versions:   a bigger one best used on slings or rim chairs because the vapor goes to the user thru a plastic tube and can be  HANDS FREE, and the other one is a small sipper that's hand-held.  

When ready to play,  put a wad of kleenex in the bottom of the sipper and/or sports bottle, then add two or three cotton balls with the popper liquid  on them....do not soak because you want it to evaporate easily.  Drill a vent hole in the lid so air can  enter the plastic bottle when you inhale the popper vapor thru your mouth or nose.   For long sessions, the cotton balls can be refreshed.  HITS WILL BE STRONGER THAN FROM A BOTTLE.    Shake the container before taking a hit.

When finished, the used cotton balls and kleenex go quick into a plastic sandwich bag and out to the trash.  Fill the sipper and the sports bottle with soapy dish water and let soak.  Wash later and let dry outside.  Do not put in dishwasher.   You will go thru poppers a little faster this way, but it is so much safer, and efficient to use.

Oh, and don't keep them in the freezer.....best in a sealed container at the bottom of your Fridge.  You don't want the water in poppers to Freeze.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/873861246_PopperSafe.thumb.jpg.3b74b20e6df79d7b1b108905823a6932.jpg

Popper Safe.jpg

Edited by AtwistedMan
Added and afterthought
  • Upvote 1

I love poppers, they keep getting me into trouble but I'm not stopping. Stopped at the booths a while back, hooked up with a super aggressive top, I had an important appointment I missed  because he kept me hitting the bottle, everytime I'd try to leave that bottle made me go back to his huge latino cock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 7:21 PM, aargosbot said:

Great post. I am a late entrant to poppers. I always thought of them as drugs. But was introduced to me by a Colombian top who was 9 inches and thick. He put it under my nose and told me it will relax me. Rightly so. It also gives me the courage to pull the condom off and go Bareback. However I have noted that I have been getting burns on the edges of my nostrils. So the tips here are of a great  help.

My tip for 'avoiding burns on the edge of nostrils' is to apply a lot of vaseline or lip balm on your nose and around nostrils before you start a session as a cum dump. The vaseline/lip balm makes a thick protective layer between your skin and the bottle mouth. 😊 

On 11/24/2019 at 7:11 AM, insatiablebot said:

What's the 'sock method' ?

Use a small black athletic sock.  Not a super thick one and not a thin dress sock.  Dampen the end slightly with some poppers and then roll it up tight towards where you stick your foot in.  Roll the end over to that it forms a tight ball.  Stick this in your mouth and breathe in deep.  Be warned.  This method can make shitty poppers into powerhouses.

42 minutes ago, Butcher said:

Use a small black athletic sock.  Not a super thick one and not a thin dress sock.  Dampen the end slightly with some poppers and then roll it up tight towards where you stick your foot in.  Roll the end over to that it forms a tight ball.  Stick this in your mouth and breathe in deep.  Be warned.  This method can make shitty poppers into powerhouses.

Whoa !!! Thanks 😯

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2019 at 8:55 PM, insatiablebot said:

My tip for 'avoiding burns on the edge of nostrils' is to apply a lot of vaseline or lip balm on your nose and around nostrils before you start a session as a cum dump. The vaseline/lip balm makes a thick protective layer between your skin and the bottle mouth. 😊 

For some resion  I found if I made a pad of tisue paper and put the poppers on that then over my nose I don't get burns (strange I know but works for me.

• Like 1

The first time I used poppers it was maximum impact which is a spray. I had no idea what it was but I thought I was being chloroformed and it turned me on immensely knowing I was about to be really used. In my daze I heard him shake and use a little bottle, but he kept me on maximum impact, after I was pliable he asked me if I wanted to try what he was using and I said yes! the combo was amazing and I've tried it on my own but its best while being used.

he sprayed the stuff on a towel and covered my nose and mouth with it. it didn't burn and man it hit fast.

• Like 1