Was I Raped?

DarkroomTaker

Sounds hypocritical I know, considering I give my arse up at drop of a hat to a cock and cum load from strangers in D R's, saunas, backs of buildings anywhere to be honest.

That is was my choice.

Yesterday was different, i went to a sauna and was getting undressed and observed two blokes obviously together watching me. Now i dont walk around advertising " fuck me" and i was not giving them any signs of interest.

I normally like to sit in sauna darkroom steamroom  and steam for a while, then lube myself and go on the hunt.

It was quiet as i had gotton in early, they came in the room, immediatly sat on side and front of me, playing with me and wanking, bit of sucking, but one of them was really interested in my arse, really fingering me and panting, breathing etc, as said i was not lubed and unusually i was not prepared to be fucked at that minute. I was then bent over and spat on and cock pushing against my arse, i said not yet but later, which was ignored and some strength later i was held down and the cock was pushed hard into my dry hole until i was being ridden by this big bloke till he grunted and came in me, the other bloke let go of me and took his place in my arse, i relented and gave in to him, it was easier this time, he fucked me for a while, another bloke came in and they just both left, no showers nothing just left the place, got to admit i was sore even though I am used to getting fucked quite easy.

Point is, how did they know i take cock and BB and then left when someone came in. By the way  I am not upset ot feel traumered by it.

Thanks

• Moderators

Maybe they didn’t know. It certainly sounds like they didn’t care whether or not you did. Glad you aren’t upset or traumatized. 

You explicitly did not consent. That makes it sexual assault as far as I know. I think it is up to you whether or not you call it “rape.”

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 6:23 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

By the way  I am not upset ot feel traumered by it.

1. It happened. It's in the past.

2. If you're not traumatized by it, why not try to be turned on by the memory? Can't tell you the number of bottoms I've met who've had something similar happen and found it to be hot later.

Sounds like they got what they came for. You might do the same.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Their behavior was clearly predatory, and the fact that they departed in haste when a third party appeared suggests that they knew perfectly well that what they were doing was wrong. You specifically told them you didn’t want to; they ignored your choice and applied force. I call that rape. Whether or not you were traumatized by it, or found it hot in retrospect, is immaterial. They did it, and they did it by intent.

And no, you are in no way to blame because you were naked in a steam room or because you intended to take cock later anyway. No victim-blaming.

• Upvote 1

There's this false notion that if someone is promiscuous or self labels as a slut, they cannot be raped. Rape is consent and power. You told them you weren't ready and they still penetrated u without your consent. There are guys that get off on rape and the power they get from it.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much what everyone has said so far; even if you are normally promiscuous, if you did not consent or want to have sex with someone then that rape, plain and simple. Even if you don't feel like reporting it to the authorities, I'd still let the management of the place know so those guys don't do it to someone else there. 

Thanks guys, for me the point is I said No at that time and later would be definate. Because there was two of them, they must have had a plan/conversation etc to do that. 

Yes they got what they came for a poster wrote above and No i won't do the same because i was not ready..

I have decided to publically call them out in the sauna if i see them again and make sure that people do know what they did.

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Thanks guys, for me the point is I said No at that time and later would be definate. Because there was two of them, they must have had a plan/conversation etc to do that. 

Yes they got what they came for a poster wrote above and No i won't do the same because i was not ready..

I have decided to publically call them out in the sauna if i see them again and make sure that people do know what they did.

Thanks for your thoughts guys.

I think you should call them out, it's good that you are ok with it, but if they had got someone else who wasn't as 'worldly' as you, it could've been a much worse situation. They should have stopped when you said no.

• Upvote 1

You didn't consent, and they didn't give you any space to negotiate so it does sound like rape to me. I've been in the same situation on a number of occasions and considered myself to have fallen into a Non-Consensual Non-Rape space, which works if you are submissive. I've also been raped too, but that was a whole other space for me. If you're not traumatized by it, that's great, maybe you want to consider this experience in terms of that non-consensual non-rape space.

You say at one point you relented. I connect with that. Maybe it might be worth re-thinking that as 'submitted' if you are of that mindset. I don;t mean to manipulate or change your thoughts of the experience, but to give you different creative options as to how you'd remember it for the future. As I say, if you're not traumatized by it, then you have the freedom to re-interpret it any way you wish, including to decide, after the fact, that yes, it was rape after all.

You're right to call them out though - I've had non-consensual non-rape experiences where afterwards I thought 'well I'm glad they did that to me and not some poor innocent kid who'd be broken and in floods of tears right now' - and who knows who else, much less worldly than you they might be doing that to.

For me, these occasional experiences I accept as part of being a slutty submissive bottom. Not that I take it as my fault, but that some people are too stupid, or too selfish, to see the difference between dominance/submission/voluntary power exchange and just taking something. Explore lots of thoughts, including the idea that they were just two dumb idiots!