Fucked up slave boy

Casubbottom

I’ve been talking with him online for awhile: a muscled, kinky, dominant guy in his 40’s. Discussing all the things that he would do to me made me excited but scared at the same time. We finally set a date for me to come over to his place and make my fantasies come true.

I rang the bell at the gate. It was a tall wooden gate so you can’t see much of the inside. He opened the gate, said hi, and asked me to follow him. He led me straight into the basement through a side door. Once we got there, he told me to strip and store my clothes on a shelf by the door. I did as I was told and then followed him deeper into the basement. It was a little dark, but I could still see clearly. In front of me was a well equipped dungeon: a big cage, st. andrew’s cross, leather sling, stockade, fuck bench, and all kinds of restraints. He told me to kneel as he cuffed my ankles together and then my wrists. Then he put on a chain collar around my neck. He looked at me for a minute, looking satisfied with his work. He then grabbed his glass pipe filled with t and light it in front of me. He told me to smoke it, over and over again until I was flying like a kite and super horny. He put the pipe away, took off his pants, and ram his erect cock into my mouth. He grabbed my head and continued to fuck my throat hard. This went on for several minutes, and then he stopped and positioned me to lay on my stomach. Now completely naked, he rammed his cock inside my ass. At first I thought he was gonna fuck me as hard as he had done my throat. But he just laid there for a minute. Suddenly I felt a warm piss inside me. Since he’s been smoking all day too, his chem piss sent me even higher. He told me to hold it for a couple minutes before releasing my ankle restraints and giving me permission to push it out in the bathroom. 

When I came back he attached a leash to my collar. He told me that he had invited a couple of his top friends over to come and use me too. I was to go outside and wait for them behind the gate, and when they got in they were going to take my leash and I was to lead them into the dungeon. When I walked outside, it was raining pretty hard. Even though I was naked except for a collar, leash, and wrist restraints, the t inside of me kept me warm. I waited for the first guy, feeling the drops of rain on my naked body. I was really turned on by this scene. The first guy actually took a long time to get there, so I was outside for quite a bit. When he finally got in, he grinned when he saw me and we walked back into the dungeon. Inside, my Master told him to get comfortable and smoke with him. I, on the other hand, had to go back outside to wait for the second guy. The rain had died down a bit by this time. I saw the second guy parking right in front of the house. He got out of his car and lighted a cigarette. I was so fucked up and horny at that time that I decided to be a little risky and opened the gate, managing to turn the handle with my hands tied up behind me. It was a little over midnight at this time so the street was deserted. I started walking toward him and knelt right in front of him. He nodded approvingly and opened his pants zippers, pulled out his big cock and told me to start sucking it. At the same time he was holding my leash and smoking his cigarette. And there I was: naked, hand tied, wet from the rain, and kneeling on a sidewalk sucking a guy's cock. When he finished his cigarette, he pulled my leash and we walked back into the dungeon to join my Master and the first guy. The party was about to start.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2

To start off, my Master tied my arms and legs to the fuck bench. He then took a big chunk of T and dilute it with water inside a needleless syringe and gave me a booty bump. My heart started beating faster and my naked body was filled with sweat. I felt hornier than ever.  Over the next few hours, the three guys took turns using my holes. There were always one in my mouth and one in my ass. One time, they released me and had me sit down on one cock, then another entered my ass to give me a dp, while the third guy fucked my mouth. I was in heaven. They all ended up summing in my ass. After cumming, they waited awhile, and gave me their chem piss inside of me. I had to hold it all in until the last guy dumped his piss before I was allowed to go to the bathroom.

All the chem piss made me horny so I begged my Master to have me fucked more. He attached the leash back on my collar and took me outside to his car. I was thrown into the backseat and he then drove us to a nearby park that has a reputation for cruising. He didn’t bring any clothes for me, so I was completely at his mercy. When we got there he took me by the leash and led me to the cruisy part. There were some guys there who were walking around trying to hook up. Being the only naked guy and on a collar and leash there, they all soon started following us. My master tied my leash around a tree branch and walked away. I lost track of time and guys, but there must have been at least 6 guys taking turn fucking me and pissing on me. After it seemed like there was nobody else in the park, my master came back and took me back into the car. I wonder where else he would take me to be used. Any hot suggestion?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 8 months later...