Good Bottoms have to be good actors

Ozpig

Got home from work last night, felt horny hooked on line hoping to get fucked. A guy off Grindr started hitting me up and we exchanged pics and, unusually for Grindr - he liked to fuck raw. He said he was huge and his cock pig was fabulous. I was straight into preparation mode and he said he could come in an hour. His cock was magnificent, thick, about 9" and he ccok tapered from the head to a very thick base.  He was telling me how he liked to fuck hard and in no time we were in my bed. I soon realised his get off was being brutal with his weapon and he liked discomfort or pain in the bottoms he fucks, He started saying things like "if you can't handle my cock I am going to fuck you anyway" and "you better be able to handle this hard big cock slut". Taking his meat was never going to be a problem but I played along, telling him how big it was and responding yes when he asked if it was hurting. It was like two worlds - privately loving the thick cock in me but pretending it hurt and whimpering. He fucked me good for 20 minutes before he dropped his wad in me and I spent the whole time in private ecstacy. His cock made me so horny I wanted seconds but alas he left. I managed to pick up a safe fuck off Grindr an hour or so later that helped scratch my itch. I sucked out the condom and went to bed happy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Acting violates something in me and i'd rather go without than pretend.  A large part of my pursuit of sex with another guy is looking for chemistry where we compliment each others needs/desires. i am looking for a real connection, for both of us, so i often try to communicate with a guy online to determine compatability before hooking.  Other times, if a guy just contacts me as says he wants to fuck me, i won't dig too deep.  To me acting feels like lying and that i am being disrespectful.

i'm not making a moral judgement, i know these are just my personal feelings.   i know there are guys on both sides who want their partner to 'act' a certain way, that there guys into role play as well (a form of acting?).  It just triggers something in me, comes to close to manipulation, a subtle form of control to me,  i don't like it.

I never think of myself as “acting” - I am always trying my best to respond in the way that gives the Top the maximum pleasure and satisfaction from his fuck. In that sense, I try to actually feel the way the Top seems to want or expect me to feel, even if the Top wants me to feel discomfort.

I tend to be a very expressive bottom anyway. My body broadcasts what a Top is doing to it, without any extra effort on my part. My back arches, my legs splay, my toes stretch involuntarily, and I don’t even want to think about the expressions that must be visible on my face - the sounds that come out of my mouth are embarrassing enough.

And the orgasms - I’m sure as fuck not faking those. Ask the guys fucking me.

So on the whole, I would say I’m not so much acting as responding, which I consider my absolute duty to the Tops who privilege me with their fucking.

• Like 1