His dad walked in

Traveling4Sex

In a hotel last week while traveling, I woke up in the morning horny as hell and wanting to swallow some cum. Signed onto Grindr and there was a young guy — white, athletic looking, brown eyes and hair, “18 years old” — about 30 feet from me. Since he was obviously in my hotel, I reached out and asked if he wanted to bust a nut before the day began. He said his family was checking out that day as they were on a trip. I suggested that he keep his key and after they had gone downstairs to check out he “run back up stairs to use the restroom”. Fifteen minutes later, I was in my gym clothes and met him outside the door to his room. I don’t know why I didn’t have him come up to mine, that was stupid of me. 

In person he looked young — like way younger than his picture. Before we went inside, I made him show me his driver’s license to be sure nothing illegal was about to happen. He was just older than the age of consent, which was good enough for me. We went into his room, which was one of those suite rooms with one bathroom and two connected bedrooms. This kid really had no privacy from his parents on this trip. He pulled me into the bathroom and I immediately got on my knees and undid his jeans. His cock was straining against his briefs and popped out as soon as I slid them down. It was beautiful — a slight curve, perfectly cut, and so well developed. Licking my lips, I sucked his head into my mouth, rolling my tongue over it until the boy released a soft, long moan. 

I went to town on that cock like my life depended on it, sucking and stroking, making sure this young stud knew how good an older man can service a dick. He grabbed the back of my head after a few minutes and took over, holding me in place as his strong legs pounded his meat into my throat. Pulling my hair, he shoved it all the way in and shuddered, and then my mouth was filled with the taste of my creamy, salty reward. I sat down on the floor, wasted and in cumslut heaven as his dick spasmed a few more ropes of boyjuice across my face and my sweatshirt. He was glowing with a sheen of sweat and the satisfaction of release. “You had fun,” he said, pointing at my own rock hard dick, which was straining against my sweat pants. He knelt down and began to rub it through the fabric, getting me closer and closer to busting when outside the bathroom the door to the room opened.

”We need to go!” said his dad as the kid and I froze in fear. As quietly as I could, I moved into the shower and pulled it closed behind me as he flushed the toilet and washed his hands to make sound. He stepped out of the bathroom and said, “Okay, let’s go.” I sat in the shower listening for a few moments after the outer door to the room closed. Once I was sure the coast was clear, I got up and left the room quickly, heading down the hall to the elevators — where the kid and his dad were still waiting. The dad looked just like his son, only a bit softer, a bit older and with a bit less hair. The son and I shared a smirk, and he glanced down at my crotch, where my deflated cock had left a clear precum stain. 

They got on a down elevator and I waited for one going up. I got back to my room and furiously beat off, blasting five ropes of thick cum across my bed. As I licked it up I thought of the young man, how good his cum had tasted, and how many men he’s going to please with that cock in his life. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 10

• 7 months later...

I remember when my buddy Steve's dad walked in on us 69ING. We were laying on his bed sucking hard when the door opened and his dad stood there watching us. I thought shit this will end bad. But his dad was cool. He just walked over to the edge of the bed. Fished his big cock out of his pants and shook it at us. He said so you guy like to suck cocks do you. Well show me what you can do to mine. Steve's dad had a beautiful cut 8 inch cock with a big head. Steve and I took turns sucking his cock and balls. One of us sucking cock the other licking his nuts. We shared his creamy cum load. I hooked up with Chris many times after this. Man he could fuck. He filled my hot ass with a big load every week for years.

I was at my divorced dad's house in the tv room house-sitting while he was out of town.

My (then) best friend and nearly BF Gabriel came over.  Gabriel got done fucking me and we decided to 69, after 10 minutes, I am shooting a load in Gabriel's mouth then my dad comes home early and says, "I see it's Father like son."

I thought it was going to be cool.  He sees the seed dripping and orders me to take a shower  ALONE!

I get out  of the bathroom and go to guest room.  Gabriel is sitting on the bed and apologizes for leading me on and said both he and my dad think it's best I give both of them space.  SERIOUSLY??

Gabriel's twin brother Ramon asked me out about a year and a half ago.  Ramon insisted my dad and Gabriel get back in my life and each day, it only gets better.

2 years later, they got engaged and married 6 months later.  They're still together but Ramon & I went our separate ways a few years back.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2019 at 8:40 AM, Traveling4Sex said:

In a hotel last week while traveling, I woke up in the morning horny as hell and wanting to swallow some cum. Signed onto Grindr and there was a young guy — white, athletic looking, brown eyes and hair, “18 years old” — about 30 feet from me. Since he was obviously in my hotel, I reached out and asked if he wanted to bust a nut before the day began. He said his family was checking out that day as they were on a trip. I suggested that he keep his key and after they had gone downstairs to check out he “run back up stairs to use the restroom”. Fifteen minutes later, I was in my gym clothes and met him outside the door to his room. I don’t know why I didn’t have him come up to mine, that was stupid of me. 

In person he looked young — like way younger than his picture. Before we went inside, I made him show me his driver’s license to be sure nothing illegal was about to happen. He was just older than the age of consent, which was good enough for me. We went into his room, which was one of those suite rooms with one bathroom and two connected bedrooms. This kid really had no privacy from his parents on this trip. He pulled me into the bathroom and I immediately got on my knees and undid his jeans. His cock was straining against his briefs and popped out as soon as I slid them down. It was beautiful — a slight curve, perfectly cut, and so well developed. Licking my lips, I sucked his head into my mouth, rolling my tongue over it until the boy released a soft, long moan. 

I went to town on that cock like my life depended on it, sucking and stroking, making sure this young stud knew how good an older man can service a dick. He grabbed the back of my head after a few minutes and took over, holding me in place as his strong legs pounded his meat into my throat. Pulling my hair, he shoved it all the way in and shuddered, and then my mouth was filled with the taste of my creamy, salty reward. I sat down on the floor, wasted and in cumslut heaven as his dick spasmed a few more ropes of boyjuice across my face and my sweatshirt. He was glowing with a sheen of sweat and the satisfaction of release. “You had fun,” he said, pointing at my own rock hard dick, which was straining against my sweat pants. He knelt down and began to rub it through the fabric, getting me closer and closer to busting when outside the bathroom the door to the room opened.

”We need to go!” said his dad as the kid and I froze in fear. As quietly as I could, I moved into the shower and pulled it closed behind me as he flushed the toilet and washed his hands to make sound. He stepped out of the bathroom and said, “Okay, let’s go.” I sat in the shower listening for a few moments after the outer door to the room closed. Once I was sure the coast was clear, I got up and left the room quickly, heading down the hall to the elevators — where the kid and his dad were still waiting. The dad looked just like his son, only a bit softer, a bit older and with a bit less hair. The son and I shared a smirk, and he glanced down at my crotch, where my deflated cock had left a clear precum stain. 

They got on a down elevator and I waited for one going up. I got back to my room and furiously beat off, blasting five ropes of thick cum across my bed. As I licked it up I thought of the young man, how good his cum had tasted, and how many men he’s going to please with that cock in his life. 

Hot af story. Love rando hookups

• 4 weeks later...

I remember another time I got caught. My friend walked into the garage and caught me balls deep in his fathers ass. If he had showed up fifteen minutes earlier he would have caught me sucking the last drops of cum from his fathers luscious cock. He didn't know that his dad was BI and had been sucking and fucking with me for two years.

I had already done stuff with dad, so  this is slightly different tale - I was probably in my 30s, and fucking this younger guy in his early 20s.  My dad stopped over and at first my young friend was like OH SHIT.. what are we going to do?   I screamed to my dad that we were upstairs.. and he starts climbing up the stairs, while I still fuck my little friend.. When dad got to the doorway, he just watched  for a bit, and I waved him in.  He came in, pulled out his cock and I had my friend suck him ( I went in for a taste too)  The look at my friends face was priceless.. He couldn't believe what was going down..  Kept him around for a year or so  and had lots of sharing of him going on.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I got a message on fab one day from a young guy in his early 20s asking if I wanted to suck him off in his Dads garage.

He sent me a pic of his cock and it looked good so I headed over.

When I got there the boy waved me in and told me to come up to the office.

He was sitting in a chair naked, wanking himself.

His cock was huge so I started to strip off and then started to suck him.

After a bit he bent me over the desk and shoved his cock up me and started to fuck me.

I`d already shot a load all over the floor when the boy started to pump his seen into me when we heard someone coming up the stairs to the office

It was his Dad. 

I was pulling up my trousers with spunk seeping out my hole and his son was pretending to be on the phone with no clothes on. He must have known what was happening but didnt say anything.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was hooking up every few weeks with a married guy.  He'd text me, i'd go over and suck him, sometimes more than one.  Swallowing and facial as he wished.  Do I get a text, head to his house, he wants me to suck him off in the garage... OK.  So he just finished unloading on my face... and I'm sucking is softening dick and the garage door starts to go up... gets up far enough to see .. .starts going down.  Side door opens and in walks a pissed husband.  By now I've put my shirt on, he tells me to get out, then starts going off on his husband.... last time I heard from him, damn shame cause he had a great cock and shot great loads.  

I was fucking this hot Latin stud on and off for a few months. He lived in an apartment with his parents. He was kinda a bad boy getting into trouble and was on a short leash with his dad. Always asking what he was doing etc. 

I had gotten a text from him and went over to put a couple loads in him. He started out giving me a hot bj and hitting poppers. 

I was rock hard and turned him on his stomach to pound out a couple loads. 

I was fucking him hard and fast and shot deep inside both of us moaning with pleasure.  He got up to look out the window and sure enough his dad pulled into his spot.  I pulled up my pants and ran to the door. He was pulling up his pants and let me out. 

As I was leaving the apartment building his dad and I exchanged hello’s and I got in my car with a grin. If it had been a couple minutes earlier dad would have heard the pounding and grunting coming from sons bedroom.   I sometimes wonder if he would have joined?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I never have been sucking a guy and have his dad walk in. I had a son walk in to the garage when I was sucking his dad. But that turned out OK because I got spit roasted. I continued sucking the dad and his son fucked me bare back. That was a first time I was spit roasted but I have been spit roasted many time since then and I absolutely love it, especially if they cum at the same time and I can suck them both clean.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I was fucking a boy in his bedroom he was early 20s and I was late 30s. His dad knew we were fucking but he opened the bedroom door and walked in as I was about to cum. I made direct eye contact with his dad and grunted "I'm gunna nut" Fukkin pumped a dozen jolts of sperm up that boy's ass as his dad looked on. When I was done I pulled out and stood up so his dad got an eyeful of my hard cock dripping with seed. Dad was staring at my cock so I said - go on, jerk it. He did. I saw he was getting hard so I said, I've just dumped s fresh load in your boy, you should dump your load. He got his cock out and mounted his son's ass and fucked his load up it. It wasn't long before I fucked the boy and his dad side by side. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2